Ray Beltran vs Jose Pedraza Aug. 25th

Are they really interviewing Beltran first?

117-110 X 2 and what, 114-113 was it? UD for Pedraza. I think that's about right, 114-113 seems a bit too close after the KD, IMO. But I didn't score it, so I'll shut up.

Good win for Pedraza.

Too bad he doesn't get to have a couple of defenses before offering his belt on the altar of Lomachenko.

So we get Lomachenko vs a Gervontae Davis victim next?

<mma3>

“I don’t want to make excuses”, when asked about hand. Class

At least he gets one decent payday.

117-110 X 2 and what, 114-113 was it? UD for Pedraza. I think that's about right, 114-113 seems a bit too close after the KD, IMO. But I didn't score it, so I'll shut up.

115-112, I think. Not an impossible card, even if it's quite a bit closer than I had it.

115-112, I think. Not an impossible card, even if it's quite a bit closer than I had it.

That's my bad, I can deal with 115-112. 114-113 seemed a bit close.

how did robert hoyle have it? i missed the scorecards being read. i always call him robert "co-main" hoyle because that is all he seems to work. good to see him on a main event. one of the real good dudes and first people i met in the sport

I’m happy Beltran didn’t get a home-cooked decision. Not just because it would have sucked for Pedraza, but because I was struggling to think what he would have to offer Lomachenko if/when they fought.

& I've just watched the Dogboe fight... Holy shit. Holy shit.

I know Quigg's not a natural puncher but he's a big strong motherfucker & he couldn't dent the Japanese kiddie in 12 rounds & Dogboe blew him away.

I’m happy Beltran didn’t get a home-cooked decision. Not just because it would have sucked for Pedraza, but because I was struggling to think what he would have to offer Lomachenko if/when they fought.
I'd rather see Beltran/Lomachenko than Pedraza.

Back