RDA (28-9) vs. Woodley (18-3-1)

RDA vs. Woodley

• Total voters
I think Woodley catches him or RDA works him to decision.

Rooting for RDA so I picked him ha.

LMAO
People will bet on anyone before Woodley since they suck and can't think with clear head.
Woodley mops the floor with RDA.
Fact.

Another easy fight for Woodley.

I don´t think RDA could survive the pressure. And I like RDA a lot.
Since when does Tyron pressure?
His strategy has always been back up against the fence, bait opponent into trading with him, unleash Tbomb.

I think RDA is a sneaky bad match-up for Woodley.

Another easy fight for Woodley.

I don´t think RDA could survive the pressure. And I like RDA a lot.

Pressure? Woodley throws like 3 punches per round.

RDA is the one with superiour pressure and cardio.

RDA is the third worst match up for Woodley, after Rory and GSP, respectively.

Woodley can't handle people who can maintain a solid pace for 5 rounds. He will get demolished if he doesn't get a quick KO

Not sure if RDA beats a two-legged Robbie, TBH....

If it goes to the laters rounds RDA wins. But woodley can dominate him early or KO him. Hard fight to pick, probably woodley by decision though. He could get up on the scorecards then coast in the last 2 rounds.

I picked RDA. Woodley has been really good at neutralizing people lately but I think RDA has the speed to get inside and make this a fight. Definitely a good matchup hope we get to see it soon.

Love how everyone in this thread that’s picking Woodley just happens to “like RDA a lot”.

Woodley has one round to win this. One. If he fought tonight he would have been totally gassed by round 3. RDA should be the favorite
Woodley probably outs him early in the first

He fought 10 rounds against the best striker in the division, maybe even best in the UFC, and came out basically unharmed and he dropped Wonderboy in both fights. You either have no idea what you are watching when people are striking or you are just a complete moron

“Punchers chance” against RDA lmao

You do understand that wonderboy is allergic to grappling right? Tyron had the option to pull the trigger on takedowns and fuck up wonderboy's game at any point. Hence the reason he was timid as fuck. Fighting in close quarters meant he either risked eating a hard shot or getting mounted or both. Tyron just spams overhands man, it's not like he put clinic on Stephen you goon. He barely won and probably shouldn't have won the 1st time. Fuck out of here

RDA wouldn't allow Woodley to sit back and have a staring contest and exert no energy. Woodley's not as good when he has to think about multiple attacks and RDA wood make Woodley think. RDA wins before the 4th round!

You do understand that wonderboy is allergic to grappling right? Tyron had the option to pull the trigger on takedowns and fuck up wonderboy's game at any point. Hence the reason he was timid as fuck. Fighting in close quarters meant he either risked eating a hard shot or getting mounted or both. Tyron just spams overhands man, it's not like he put clinic on Stephen you goon. He barely won and probably shouldn't have won the 1st time. Fuck out of here

So Masvidal and Hendricks must have run through Wonderboy with their grappling right?? You are drunk

And how do you “spam” something in a real fight lol this isn’t EA UFC

Woodley wins another extremely boring title defense.

The Woodley era is almost over. The most unpopular WW champion in UFC history is about to crash and burn, enraging Woodley but satisfying thousands of UFC fans with zero tolerance for race baiting.

Back