Re-Watched Nate vs. Jorge

Masvidal completely outclassed Nate. There's absolutely no reason to think the fight would've taken a different track had it been allowed to continue. I do think the 2nd round was the only 10-8 though.

nate was turning to the side, to avoid the body kicks...nate was finished...if anyone was slowing down, it was nate...not mas.

I didn't see a 10-8 round either and the last round had me believing Diaz was going to make a real fight of it. Oh well. It was hard for me to root for anybody because I like both fighters.

you're biased...the first 2 round were both 10-8 and the 3rd round, nate was the one slowing down, not mas...and mas won that round easily...nate wasn't making any fight of it...he doesn't hit hard enough to cause mas any problems....i know you claim you're a fan of both, but i'm not getting that...this was a total domination by mas....total destruction...and no, round 3 wasn't close...not even a little.

1st round could reasonably be scored either 10-8 or 10-9, 2nd round is a very clear 10-8. 3rd round was 10-9, but it wasn't 'close', it was more competitive but Masvidal was still clearly in control.

All 10-8 means now under the new scoring is "clearly winning" a round while a 10-9 means closely winning a round. He bloodied and almost finished Nate. I'd say that was pretty clear.

I'd say for a bmf belt they should have let it go.nate always gets that cut. I'm not getting into toppings scoring, the real bullshit was the stop

Off the top, I predicted that Jorge would win this fight and no problem with 3 rounds to 0 for Jorge.

After watching the scrap again, no way in hell Round 1 or 2 should be scored 10-8. Sure, Jorge got a nice
combo with a light kick to the head area, but Nate was never on the verge of going out.

If you watch the GNP by Jorge, it was effective, but nothing really show-stopping. Nate was chillin', recovering, and striking. Nate also tagged Masvidal a few times late in the round.

3rd Round was fairly close. The body kicks made the difference overall. Masvidal also better
technique and well-rounded striker.

30-27 Masvidal. FYI, Epstein didn't kill himself.

View attachment 672499
jorge-masvidal-nate-diaz-ufc-244-scorecard.jpg
FYI, someone snapped that fools neck
Should've tapped

nate was turning to the side, to avoid the body kicks...nate was finished...if anyone was slowing down, it was nate...not mas.

I agree..... Masvidal was clearly the superior fighter and the stoppage didn't alter that.

Nate got knocked down multiple times from headshots and body shots. He got the absolute shit beat out of him. There were even some shots that didnt floor him but they hurt him badly and you could see his legs go. He got whooped like he stole something and thats ok. He took his beating like a G.

I agree..... Masvidal was clearly the superior fighter and the stoppage didn't alter that.

I think the last 2 rounds, would have been probably a bit more competitive, given how the 3rd round went...but mas clearly won round 3 also...just that nate did slightly better...when I say more competitive, I'm talking how round 3 went...with mas clearly winning, but not murdering nate.

Great way to introduce a possible JBG adherent.

I also think all new UFC fighters should be forced by the athletic commission to watch just this gif and any recent interview with Don Frye before being allowed to sign their contract.
I think all newly signup people should have watch the first 20 ufc fights and first 10 pride fights they be asked random 100 questions about them 30 cards. Js lol

Back