Media Real Madrid, the biggest soccer team and most followed sports franchise in the world, collab posted with Ilia

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score

WOW

Cowboys, Yankees, Patriots, Giants, Rams, Knicks, Bears, Raiders are only sports teams worth more. Madrid is valued at $6.7 billion dollars. They have 153 million followers on IG. For reference Lakers have 24 million.

Feels like Ilia is on verge of being the biggest superstar in UFC. If Justin KOs or seriously hurts Max then Ilia might not have a real threat @ FW for a long time too.

Good for him, he is must watch TV. His fights against Mitchell, Hall, Emmett, and Herbert were all great. I understand the comparisons but I don't like seeing this amazing talent be compared to McGregor, This man is here to stay and fight in FW for a long time. A fighter's fighter. His blunt cockiness and trash talk is funny as well

I didn't realize Ilia's nose was that crooked until this picture

WOW

Cowboys, Yankees, Patriots, Giants, Rams, Knicks, Bears, Raiders are only sports teams worth more. Madrid is valued at $6.7 billion dollars. They have 153 million followers on IG. For reference Lakers have 24 million.

Feels like Ilia is on verge of being the biggest superstar in UFC. If Justin KOs or seriously hurts Max then Ilia might not have a real threat @ FW for a long time too.

Wow I'm surprised the raiders and bears are worth this much LMFAO

It’s pretty crazy. That and that giant proboscis is in such good shape.

Forgive my ignorance / I know nothing about team sports.

I thought soccer was the biggest sport in the world? How can one of the biggest teams of the biggest sport be smaller than some football teams that aren't even at the top of their sport?

WOW

LOL

soccer and UFC used to be neck and neck

but now UFC is taking over

major footie clubs like Real Madrid has to chase clout from MMA fighters
Lotta money in this shit, that UFC shit. Its cause it gives the other kids, the 98-pound weaklings, some hope.

Forgive my ignorance / I know nothing about team sports.

I thought soccer was the biggest sport in the world? How can one of the biggest teams of the biggest sport be smaller than some football teams that aren't even at the top of their sport?
The Bears are worth 6.3 Billion while Real Madrid is worth 6.07 Billion. It's close. All teams in NFL combined are worth 91 Billion. America has a big football culture and audience.

Back