Media Real Madrid, the biggest soccer team and most followed sports franchise in the world, collab posted with Ilia

I spend a lot of time in Spain, and have a lot of friends there.

Suddenly my instagram feed is full of overnight Spanish MMA experts... Its hilarious tbh.

After a couple of months of studying on youtube, they've come out to teach us all about the intricacies of MMA.

I'm seeing them everywhere.

After a couple of months of studying on youtube, they've come out to teach us all about the intricacies of MMA.

I'm seeing them everywhere.
You too?

I recently followed @UFCEspanol on Instagram... They've made several hundred posts in the last 2 weeks and gained 1.5m followers to bring them up to 2m.

This is an overnight sensation... And the comments make me want to cry... They posted a video of CroCop soccer kicking Oyama to death, and hald the comments were crying about "illegal moves" and the other half were asking why people don't do it in the UFC.

<FutbolThink>

Well so he lived 7 years in Germany, 8 in Georgia and 12 in Spain. Ok he mostly did live in Spain. Does he look like a Spainard ? He probably blends in.

You too?

I recently followed @UFCEspanol on Instagram... They've made several hundred posts in the last 2 weeks and gained 1.5m followers to bring them up to 2m.

This is an overnight sensation... And the comments make me want to cry... They posted a video of CroCop soccer kicking Oyama to death, and hald the comments were crying about "illegal moves" and the other half were asking why people don't do it in the UFC.

<FutbolThink>
Chatri-esque growth.

Lmao.

Real Madrid claiming him as a “Madridista”while he isn’t even from or representing Madrid, Topuria is from Alicante.

This is like the Spanish equivalent of the New York Yankees claiming Ilia as a “New Yorker” while he’s actually living and training in Pittsburgh.
Lmao indeed, what a fucking moron you are

A "Madridista" has nothing to do with where you're from lmao.

Lmao indeed, what a fucking moron you are

A "Madridista" has nothing to do with where you're from lmao.
It's not sherbro's fault that he doesn't know anything about football monica.

A "Madridista" (for anyone who doesnt know) is someone who supports Real Madrid FC, the world's richest football club... Its good business for them to show him some love.

Even if they're not local, everyone in Spain's second team is either Barcelona, or Real Madrid.

Everyone laughing now, but soon we'll have a Spanish section in the Heavies and ya'll will recognize :eek:

No way knicjs are worth more.
Lots of bandwagon knicks fans have tons of money and rich guys take there trophy wives/girlfriends there too and with longer nba seasons and super expensive tickets its not hard to see

Yeah, don't come to Spain and call the game "soccer"
Also Antimadridista for life!

Does he look like a Spainard ? He probably blends in.
There is no standard Spanish look. Some Spaniards look fair, others are darker. There are some differences between north and south, tho. Topuria could easily pass as a southern Spaniard.

Even if they're not local, everyone in Spain's second team is either Barcelona, or Real Madrid.
Quite extended in some idiots, but fortunately not everyone is like this. I only support my hometown team and the rest can fuck right off. En primera o en tercera. The other teams I sympathize with are : Athletic de Bilbao (for their only locals policy), Rayo Vallecano, Deportivo and Valladolid (because of good supporters relations with us)

I spend a lot of time in Spain, and have a lot of friends there.

Suddenly my instagram feed is full of overnight Spanish MMA experts... Its hilarious tbh.

But do you train UFC bro?

<EdgyBrah>

As for the new Spanish mma experts. Ignore them, most will go away eventually. Same thing happened with f1 after Alonso's rise.

Back