Media Real Madrid, the biggest soccer team and most followed sports franchise in the world, collab posted with Ilia

1) Asturias, Real Oviedo
1200px-Real_Oviedo_logo.svg.png

2)Ikr, we used to get pissed in the stadium but all of a sudden it was forbidden to sell alcohol inside and now that we have to drink outside it seems it still is not enough... It's all because of the "violence" but as of now the only match where there is a real risk is in the derby vs Sporting. Fuck modern football.

I'd love to hit that Tottenham bar!
Asturias... I used to know an awesome chick from there... Wonder what she's up to! Lmao!

The only problem with going to the Tottenham bar is that you'd have to watch Tottenham play lmao... Its super expensive too - you're talking £60 for an average seat... They gentrified and priced the working man hooligans out of the running.

About 10 years ago there was a huge campaign against hooliganism, this documentary is really interesting if you have an hour that needs killing off... Undercover investigator goes deep with the Chelsea Headhunters, and gets a lot more than he bargained for:

Derby days are mayhem to this day...

Lmao indeed, what a fucking moron you are

A "Madridista" has nothing to do with where you're from lmao.

It's not sherbro's fault that he doesn't know anything about football monica.

A "Madridista" (for anyone who doesnt know) is someone who supports Real Madrid FC, the world's richest football club... Its good business for them to show him some love.

Even if they're not local, everyone in Spain's second team is either Barcelona, or Real Madrid.
Lol

I know more about football than the two of you combined brav. Real Madrid will proclaim everyone a Madridista, that false sense of ownership they instill on you is how they get Spanish citizens to comply with their tax dollars being used to buy Galacticos and bribe VARS. It's a club for hypebeasts but it's ok if you identify with that

<JonesLaugh>

Lol

I know more about football than the two of you combined brav. Real Madrid will proclaim everyone a Madridista, that false sense of ownership they instill on you is how they get Spanish citizens to comply with their tax dollars being used to buy Galacticos and bribe VARS. It's a club for hypebeasts but it's ok if you identify with that

<JonesLaugh>
<22>

Football has always been a front for money laundering, Russian/Saudis in the UK - for Madrid it's the Spanish royal family...

Not sure what point you think you're making here, but you're not telling me anything I don't already know.

Bottom line is that a "Madridista" is a supporter of, or player for Real Madrid FC... I personally don't have much time for Real Madrid, or their spoiled fanbase... Or football much these days, but thats what it means.

WOW

Cowboys, Yankees, Patriots, Giants, Rams, Knicks, Bears, Raiders are only sports teams worth more. Madrid is valued at $6.7 billion dollars. They have 153 million followers on IG. For reference Lakers have 24 million.

Feels like Ilia is on verge of being the biggest superstar in UFC. If Justin KOs or seriously hurts Max then Ilia might not have a real threat @ FW for a long time too.

Knicks are worth more than Reak?

Lol

<JonesLaugh>
Sure, the guy who thought a Madridista was someone from Madrid definitely knows more about football than lots of people lmao

bury yourself

RM also has 1.6 billion euro debt

Real Madrid vs Seville earlier today:

Back