2. Eyepokes
  3. Running over pregnant broads
  4. Looks terrible off of steroids
  5. Fought guys at the end of their primes
  6. Steroids

I have one:
iu

/thread

Jones and all 5 of his fans are constantly trying to reassure themselves that he's the goat.

The only one that matters on your list is PEDS. He is eliminated from goat talk because of them.

Are we breaking any new ground in discrediting Jones? Some to most of this that isn't opinion based is common knowledge and yes, while he's had a few close fights recently, he's been fighting top five guys for over a decade.

I'm not on the Jones wagon, but GOAT talk is really subjective and some people have their own.

Mine is Anderson; to some it's Fedor; to some it's Georges; to some it's Jones.

It is what it is.

I actually think it is obvious that MMA doesn't have a GOAT. At least not yet.

What we do have is a small coterie of greats. Fedor, Anderson, Georges, Bones. That list is already growing.

Bones has best resume in MMA history n it isnt close. Like him or not he is Goat

What we do have is a small coterie of greats. Fedor, Anderson, Georges, Bones. That list is already growing.

I typically refer to guys in this tier as the GOATS but everyone wants to crown somebody.

Nah see my GSP thread, he is the GOAT.

Jones at one point was the GOAT but recent performances where the decisions could have gone the other way and failing multiple drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole have now taken the GOAT status away

Jones should know MMA is a "what have you done for me lately?" kind of sport.

Khabib has earned that GOAT ranking atm but Jones can get it back if he can make some statements in his next few fights.

Only need 1

1) Tested positive for PED's
This is a really dumb fuck take by most people in the MMA community.

First off, Jon Jones tested for TRACE amounts of PED's, it was concluded that he did not intentionally take PED's, he may have had some tainted supplements with trace amounts that had NO SIGNIFICANT EFFECT ON HIS PERFORMANCE. These were all the rulings of officials, experts, and doctors and yet people still discredit Jon Jones as if he was juicing himself to the gills.

SMH

Fact of the matter is, Jon Jones has done way more to deserve the GOAT title than Khabib has. Anyone calling Khabib a GOAT for having literally 3 title defenses is a victim of recency bias. Jon Jones is every bit of undefeated as Khabib is, unless you have a literal hate boner for Jon Jones and consider his loss against Matt Hamill legit.

This is a really dumb fuck take by most people in the MMA community.

First off, Jon Jones tested for TRACE amounts of PED's, it was concluded that he did not intentionally take PED's, he may have had some tainted supplements with trace amounts that had NO SIGNIFICANT EFFECT ON HIS PERFORMANCE. These were all the rulings of officials, experts, and doctors and yet people still discredit Jon Jones as if he was juicing himself to the gills.

SMH

Fact of the matter is, Jon Jones has done way more to deserve the GOAT title than Khabib has. Anyone calling Khabib a GOAT for having literally 3 title defenses is a victim of recency bias. Jon Jones is every bit of undefeated as Khabib is, unless you have a literal hate boner for Jon Jones and consider his loss against Matt Hamill legit.

You are free to believe what you want.. a positive test rules it our for me if it is ok for you then that is cool..Also don't think I gave my opinion on who I think is the GOAT...I think your reaction shows more about your love for Jones than my hate.

The same way sociopaths thinking killing people is no big deal, Jon Jones thinks being caught with steroids 3x in no big deal.

Last edited:
Back