Movies REBEL MOON - PART TWO: THE SCARGIVER (Dragonlord's Reaction, post #20)

If you have seen REBEL MOON: PART TWO - THE SCARGIVER, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Snyder is a hack. Always has been, always will be.

I think the last movie of his that I enjoyed was 300. Calling him a hack is basically a compliment at this point in his career, and he's actively getting worse.

To all of you who are watching his shit knowing how bad it is, you're only encouraging the studios to let him keep doing it.

Its like Snyder had all the right ingredients (formula) to bake a pie. Then he just kind of threw all the ingredients in the bowl because that's what makes a great film

This movie is so soulless and bland to me.

nate-diaz.gif

The only movie of Snyder’s that I actually liked were Dawn of the Dead and 300. Watchmen was OK, as was the Snyder Cut of Justice League. But Man of Steel, BvS, Sucker Punch, Army of the Dead… they’re all bad, none of them are good imo. I’m not surprised in the least that Rebel Moon is a pile of shit.

What are the Snyderbots saying about the Rebel Moon movies? Magnum opus?

I actually kinda liked the first movie but man was this one bad. It isnt even bad, it was just boring. You just dont really care whats going on with these characters. Even my boy from Never back down couldnt save this movie. Its sad because we could use more space epics but this wasnt it unfortunately.

HOLY SHIT! I thought we were all just goofing on Hack Snyder releasing a directors cut, but it's supposed to actually be happening this summer with an R rating.
<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

This fucking guy...

HOLY SHIT! I thought we were all just goofing on Hack Snyder releasing a directors cut, but it's supposed to actually be happening this summer with an R rating.
<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

This fucking guy...

I’m legit waiting for the R cut to drop before I dive into this mess.

Truly a perplexing set of films from Synder.

I’m still convinced he was told to make a movie for 8-13 year old boys. These movie probably feel epic at that age.

You can see glimpses of what made Snyder a household name, but even his own style feels restrained in these films.

Maybe dragonlord is right, and the intention was always to release a half baked product, then follow it up with a better directors cut. The dialogue is so bad that it seems hard to salvage though.

The more Snyder talks about his better movies, the more they seem like complete accidents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back