THE CROW Reboot (First Trailer Released)

I am a big fan of the original, not to mention that amazing soundtrack. But this looks kinda interesting. I'll check it out. I've seen pretty much all of them, even watched Stairway to Heaven when it was a series.

You know what, I was pleasantly surprised by that trailer.

I love the original. Brandon Lee's death was the first celebrity death that hit me. So anything Crow related means something to me.

That being said, if this weren't Eric and Shelley's story I'd like it more. As it is, I don't automatically hate this.
Yeah, it makes me in between. His dying during the production of this movie, drives me to be disapproving immediately, however, using the same characters names and same dialogue could mean respect.

Hard to say cuz movies are still meant to profit. Remaking a tragedy about a lover who dies, played by an actor who died making it seems cold. Shit... Now saying that, I dont think they remade this as a tribute and were lazy enough to copy from that which was great.

that said, I'm more interested in this than roadhouse, but this one has higher stakes as roadhouse looks like a parody.

After watching Dune 2, I'm convinced Austin Butler would've killed this role.

Will say that I do like the violence shown in the trailer.

Will probably watch...cautiously

Last edited:
Production looks good. I just think that it's going to get old and boring real fast how Eric just completely recovers from all bodily harm.

Production looks good. I just think that it's going to get old and boring real fast how Eric just completely recovers from all bodily harm.
Yeah that definitely stuck with me from the trailer. Dude gets absolutely lit up, slumps over for a second then is back kicking ass right away. If it’s over used it’s gonna get repetitive quick and boring quickly.

I'm not losing sleep over it but the soundtrack's already terrible in comparison..

Emo soundcloud rapper Deadpool Joker.

Yikes.

All they had to do was not name them Eric & Shelly; wouldn’t seem as bad.

Saw Oz solo a few times, and with Sab. Saw BLS a few times.

Never saw Ozzy and Zakk together
Whats the best concert you been to? Ive seen alottttt of bands but I think Scorpions put on the best show Ive seen when they toured with Motley Crue. Im still hoping AC/DC comes here itll be my 3rd time seeing them. Might see Iron Maiden too eventually then that bout ends my concert hopping. Its been a wild drunken ride brotha.

Back