Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

I'm going to be in Bangkok from next Wednesday (28th March), are there any good cards announced for next week at Lumpini or Raja?

Or maybe I should ask, if I go to 1 event next week which one should it be based on quality of the fights? :)

I'm going to be in Bangkok from next Wednesday (28th March), are there any good cards announced for next week at Lumpini or Raja?

Or maybe I should ask, if I go to 1 event next week which one should it be based on quality of the fights? :)
still not seen anything announced yet mate, only up to 27th, Lumpini on 30th looks ok but nothing amazing

still not seen anything announced yet mate, only up to 27th, Lumpini on 30th looks ok but nothing amazing

I thought so, thanks. I'm not flying off the UK until the 28th anyway so I'll bother you again in a few days time to see if you've got more info :p

I wish there was a bit more information online, it's rarely updated and the stadiums' websites are flaky at best.

Panpayak (sitchefboonthum not jitmuangnon) has a 2lb weight advantage given that he lost the last two times by ko.

This fight off now and Yodlekpet been replaced by Seksan, if it’s anything like their fight on Phoenix should be another great fight

How old is Khunkhon Kiatphontip?

He's scheduled to fight March 23rd vs Petniyom. Been watching some of his footage, looks like he has pretty good potential.

It's only a portion of the fight but it looked like thanandet was getting worked aside from a few moments in the clinch. Surprised it was a draw.

Looks pretty competitive in this version, at least to me. Like you said they're edits, so you can't read into them too much.

How old is Khunkhon Kiatphontip?

He's scheduled to fight March 23rd vs Petniyom. Been watching some of his footage, looks like he has pretty good potential.

17 or 18 I think, he has tons of potential, Songchai loves him and a few of the big gyms been sniffing around looking to buy his contract already

Kinda figured that the match up would make him look good. Petniyom has been really struggling of late. It's crazy to think that he handled Petmuangchon the way he did.

Did you guys see Joe Rogan learn that the pinnacle of Muay Thai is not Lion Fight, but rather Yokkao? :D

there is nothing amazing this week at all from what I can see, pretty much all the same every day nothing stand out

Thanks for the update, shame nothing stands out. My brother's coming with me for his first time and he's keen to see some stadium MT live. What day and venue would you recommend even if nothing particular stands out?

thanks mate

Thanks for the update, shame nothing stands out. My brother's coming with me for his first time and he's keen to see some stadium MT live. What day and venue would you recommend even if nothing particular stands out?

thanks mate
probably this Friday at Lumpini

Big ass yassine boughanem fighting james Mcsweeney for phoenix in phuket on april 28th

Back