Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Suakim won? wow
I thought it was pretty close in the end of the fourth round, with Suakim perhaps slighly ahead because he had a strong 3rd round and some of some punches in round four wobbled Rungkit who looked a bit tired. I thought the firt part of the 5th round was pretty close because nobody really landed anything significant. Suakim was getting good position in the clinch so probably still ahead but the knees he landed weren't really making a big impact so not by a big margin. At this point i still thought it was pretty even but Rungkit started going backwards as if he was leading and after Suakim got dumped he quit chasing, but then ended up winning? I'm a bit confused. What do you guys think of this fight round by round?

Last edited:
LOL yeah i was wrong. Hadn't heard of him lately. Has he been fighting in the stadiums?
deksada has quietly climbed up to no1 contender at 130 for rajadamnern. He just has not been fighting on the bigger cards lately as he has been main eventing the next teir of events lately

rajadamnern thursday night event on channel 3

Takeru to face off against current Rajadamnern champ Yodkitsada.

Takeru to face off against current Rajadamnern champ Yodkitsada.

Haven't seen Yodkitsada let his hands go, he might aswell have super good hands but instinctively based on their respective styles i think Takeru beats Yodkitsada by decision. If he fights more thais i would be surprised if he fights guys like Chalam, Sing etc, i think they have a pretty good chance of beating him in kickboxing rules.

In 2019 i really hope to see Tawanchai vs Saeksan and Kulabdam vs Yodlekpet.

happy new year everyone!

top king world series 27 pattaya

Seksan AmnatMuayThai vs Vladimir Litkyn (58kg)
Jomrawee SasiprapaGym vs Bayram Kashi (62kg)
(Thailand Super Series Finals) Saifalab Sitkruthai vs Avatar Tor.Morsri (70kg)
(Thailand Super Series Finals) Simanoot Sor.Sarinya vs Yodkhunpol Sitmonchai (70kg)
(TopKing World Series Finals) Magnus Andersson vs Kim Min Su (70kg)
(TopKing World Series Finals) Victor Santos vs Chujaroen Dabransarakham (70kg)
Sangmanee SangmaneeGym vs Martin Avery (65kg-66kg) < 1hr 53min mark approx.
San Sitmonchai vs Redah Maftah (124.4kg-108.5kg)

Last edited:
Going to see a show on friday at Aonang Krabi stadium. Im not expecting much but its nice to go and feel the atmosphere

first thursday night rajadamnern card of 2562/2019

So what does the thai scene look like currently? Biggest promotions? Is it onesongchai, petchyindee, jitmuangnont, sor sommai? Does rajadamnern have more stacked cards than lumpinee? What's up with rangsit, channel 7, omnoi etc?

If anyone could just give a recap that'd be appreciated

So what does the thai scene look like currently? Biggest promotions? Is it onesongchai, petchyindee, jitmuangnont, sor sommai? Does rajadamnern have more stacked cards than lumpinee? What's up with rangsit, channel 7, omnoi etc?

If anyone could just give a recap that'd be appreciated

i can't speak for others but personally, i don't really bother with lumpinee anymore...i might occasionally watch the pksaenchai, kiatpetch or tko promotion but other than that, i mainly just watch channel 7, suekjao promotion at omnoi and ANY of the promotions (pumpanmuang, onesongchai, sor. sommai, chujaroen, etc) at rajadamnern because i feel they generally put on the better shows.

Going to see a show on friday at Aonang Krabi stadium. Im not expecting much but its nice to go and feel the atmosphere
Had a blast. Some fights were actually great others decent. Last fight looked sketchy.. 7/8 ended via ko. Still a pleasant surprise and would recommend

Edit: sry im on my phone, will post pictures and fighters once i get home

Are the fights really that bad? What do you find bad? Is it the match-ups, the fighters, or something else?

i don't know what it is exactly. i just feel like the quality is better at rajadamnern.

i don't know what it is exactly. i just feel like the quality is better at rajadamnern.
I noticed most of the popular fighters around 130-140 fighters fight more frequently in Rajadamnern than in Lumpinee. Except Muangthai, he mostly fights in Lumpinee

I noticed most of the popular fighters around 130-140 fighters fight more frequently in Rajadamnern than in Lumpinee. Except Muangthai, he mostly fights in Lumpinee

I believe Onesongchai, Sor Sommai and Petchyindee all work with Raja and iirc Petchyindee for a long time has only put shows at Raja.

Out of the bigger names as I recall only Muangthai, Wanchalong, Kulabdam and Rittewada fight more often at Lumpinee than Raja - Muangthai seems to fight only at Lumpinee.

I believe Onesongchai, Sor Sommai and Petchyindee all work with Raja and iirc Petchyindee for a long time has only put shows at Raja.

Out of the bigger names as I recall only Muangthai, Wanchalong, Kulabdam and Rittewada fight more often at Lumpinee than Raja - Muangthai seems to fight only at Lumpinee.
This was bound to happen when they built the new lumpinee. When i was in thailand back in 2014 there were a lot of talks of fighters not really liking the new lumpinee but there were still a lot of stacked cards with guys like Pakorn, Kongsak, Nong-O, Singdam and all those guys. Seems like after that generation faded lumpinee also started to fade gradually.

This was bound to happen when they built the new lumpinee. When i was in thailand back in 2014 there were a lot of talks of fighters not really liking the new lumpinee but there were still a lot of stacked cards with guys like Pakorn, Kongsak, Nong-O, Singdam and all those guys. Seems like after that generation faded lumpinee also started to fade gradually.

that's the feeling that i get when i speak with people, locals and muay thai fans on the internet (you guys included), lumpinee is not what it used to be.

petchyindee also has their own show on friday nights, truemove sponsored.

Back