Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

yeah, i think that with kickboxing, it's the standard boxing glove. muay thai is with the 4oz mma gloves like how JWP did with cage muay thai

not consistent with that as well. 80% of the time Kickboxing is with 10oz, 20% of the time with 4OZ. Muay Thai, the other way around.

I think they just ask the fighters if they want to fight with 4oz, and Muay Thai fighters are more willing to do so.

yeah, i think that with kickboxing, it's the standard boxing glove. muay thai is with the 4oz mma gloves like how JWP did with cage muay thai

But then Yod vs Souwer was also Kickboxing but with MMA gloves.

not consistent with that as well. 80% of the time Kickboxing is with 10oz, 20% of the time with 4OZ. Muay Thai, the other way around.

I think they just ask the fighters if they want to fight with 4oz, and Muay Thai fighters are more willing to do so.

But then Yod vs Souwer was also Kickboxing but with MMA gloves.

you guys are right, i forgot about that. maybe they will standardize it for the tournament....one or the other

Last edited:
@ esum: would I be an ass to kindly ask if you could timestamp the next Thursday Radja show? Not all fights but perhaps the main event / the fights that a casual such as myself should watch?

@ esum: would I be an ass to kindly ask if you could timestamp the next Thursday Radja show? Not all fights but perhaps the main event / the fights that a casual such as myself should watch?

Or maybe put the times of the co-main and main event underneath so people can click through to it, if that's not too much work. I watch it all usually but I can imagine it would serve some people who only want to watch the main fights.

Or maybe put the times of the co-main and main event underneath so people can click through to it, if that's not too much work. I watch it all usually but I can imagine it would serve some people who only want to watch the main fights.
Yeah that's what I meant. Just to give the time of the main and co-main.

@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP @Tayski i usually post the link as soon as it's available; i will try and go back once the live stream is done and timestamp it but it will be delayed. if it helps, the main event is usually 3rd fight into the live stream.

Last edited:
tonight's rajadamnern show; main event (kumanthong jitmuangnon vs. aphiwat sor som nuek) @ 1h03m18s mark.

57209075_2377566132274486_1761852841028222976_o.jpg 57384397_2377566028941163_1304276452765597696_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you mate I'll try to catch up with muay thai tonight. is it worth checking Gingsanglek's fight from a couple days ago?

Thank you mate I'll try to catch up with muay thai tonight. is it worth checking Gingsanglek's fight from a couple days ago?

from last week? that's yes from me.

ClassicCarefreeBushsqueaker-size_restricted.gif

@UWanaPlayDaGame
he fought on thursday at rajadamnern
here you go:

Last edited:
Do you know what the mentions are on fights 5, 6 and 8 on the papers? Are those the main fights?

5 = main event of the "undercard"
6 = start of live broadcast
8 = main event of live broadcast

It's Gingsang fuckin' Lek you are talking about.
If you, like myself, pray to the Sweep Gods, then yes, it was a ripe offering.

tonight's rajadamnern show; main event (kumanthong jitmuangnon vs. aphiwat sor som nuek) @ 1h03m18s mark.

View attachment 568265 View attachment 568267

It came up on the screen Kumanthong had a record of 98 wins with 1 draw and 1 loss. That is a very unusual record in muay thai. What sort of level has he been fighting at? Even aphiwat's record was 60 wins and 2 losses i think. Both pretty unusual for muay thai.

It came up on the screen Kumanthong had a record of 98 wins with 1 draw and 1 loss. That is a very unusual record in muay thai. What sort of level has he been fighting at? Even aphiwat's record was 60 wins and 2 losses i think. Both pretty unusual for muay thai.

That should not be right, he has like at least 20 defeats.

That should not be right, he has like at least 20 defeats.

i wouldn't put too much of an emphasis on the records. i know the fighters each carry a document with them (kind of like a passport) and it's updated after every fight but you got to wonder the legitmacy/accuracy of those. i've also heard stories at max where they add fights to a fighter's record to make things sound more interesting.

When Superlek fought Rungkit a the record that came up for Superlek was something like 40 wins - 28 losses which is unusual for a guy at his level as well. Guess we can agree to ignore those things.

Back