Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Not totally sure tbh but it looks good. I guess the constant changing of positions (coordination) and the repetition.
No it's actually an ancient muay boran training techniquethat was lost for centuries now revived, for when you fight many opponents at the same time.

Even science lab yod can't handle that shit.

Looks like Sittichai will be competing in the army boxing games again. Does anyone know if any other mt fighters will be competing and how do I go about watching it?

Throwback. I love Jamesak style. Too bad he took a few KO losses.

I Wonder what Petboonchus got planned for 2017. He has onefc MMA in the description....

I Wonder what Petboonchus got planned for 2017. He has onefc MMA in the description....

well his boss owns onefc so i would not read too much into it. He hasn't even fought international mt like they said he was when he signed so good luck getting him to do mma

Was Awutlek Kiatjaroenchai much of a fighter back when he was in his late teen to early 20's. I ask because, all the fights of his I've seen he was pushing 30 and he was solid but unspectacular.

I like his style and I've really enjoyed every fight of his that I have seen.

Last edited:
Was Awutlek Kiatjaroenchai much of a fighter back when he was in his late teen to early 20's. I ask because, all the fights of his I've seen he was pushing 30 and he was solid but unspectacular.

I like his style and I've really enjoyed every fight of his that I have seen.
yeh he was decent, before he went to Kiatjaroenchai he fought out of Sakniranrat/sitjaaboon camp, fought as Awutlek Wor Suntharanon, fought alongside Detnarong when he was at his best.

top quality hd video from 2009 Awutlek in blue vs Kaodaeng Surapitfarm

Panpayak vs Superlek
Pet U Thong vs Kaimukkao
Yodlekpet vs Bangpleenoi

Back