Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

wanchalong social distancing...from his wife at home lol

34AA6D23-8B82-4391-B20C-5DC595AE9D55.jpeg

Don"t worry, but you must also respect some rules! In Thailand it"s summer, the virus is not as worse as in Europe.

If any of you wanna make some suggestions about those videos please feel free to do so . I am currently making a subtitles for 3 other fights , should be finished for today .

If any of you wanna make some suggestions about those videos please feel free to do so . I am currently making a subtitles for 3 other fights , should be finished for today .

not super picky but if you make them, we will watch them. thank you very much.

It would be cool to see what the announcers are saying for Dekkers' fights in Thailand. I assume the foreigners of those days were given weight advantages we don't really have any info on that in English.

Samkors power in his kicks confirmed.
He started as just a clincher but developed his kick at some point. Pretty obvious in his fights with Singdam, Attachai, Yodsanklai. He just never landed it very much against those guys.

Takasan had a clip of him finishing Namsaknoi with leg kicks but it was on his instagram

He started as just a clincher but developed his kick at some point. Pretty obvious in his fights with Singdam, Attachai, Yodsanklai. He just never landed it very much against those guys.

Takasan had a clip of him finishing Namsaknoi with leg kicks but it was on his instagram
Yeah, people like his kicks because of his power, not because he is the most skilled kicker or anything.

No way in hell is Saenchai the GOAT .
Best of his generation ? Yes . But his generation was kinda easy compared to what Golden Era great went through .
I Know Cocka made a threat that Saenchai is the best ever but that is just not true at all .

Back