Recurring Dreams

That's probably the astral part of the equation. I usually leave that part out because the majority of the population are materialists .
so what, say what you think
reality is much more spiritual than physical

I used to get one shortly after finishing University (but not during for some reason). The dream would be that I have an exam that, not only I didn't study for, but I just learned about and I didn't do a single assignment or attend a single lecture. And I would be frantically trying to learn the entire course 1 hour before the final exam.

I get a recurring dream where I'm living in a house that I've never seen or been in but I have a very vivid picture of it inside and out as well as the surrounding area.

Usually have both legs absolutely fucked can barely walk( Usually near old home or schools I attended) strong wind happens that literally has me flying backwards rather than walking forward.

Little blonde haired prick of a child walks passed completely unaffected by the wind. I hold on to his shoulder flapping like a scarf in the wind and gain ground on heading the path I was trying to go.

Little prick of a kid is me at some early age. ( maybe 7 to 12 years of age.)

I've taken the dream different ways at different parts of my life though.

It would be one of the very few dreams I remember vividly which may be because it's recurring.

Fucks me <Fedor23>

This is really interesting. It almost sounds like you either had some motivation, inner strength, or innocence (maybe a combination of all 3 or something else entirely) when you were younger and now your older more experienced self wishes he had that.

I can relate...

I used to get one shortly after finishing University (but not during for some reason). The dream would be that I have an exam that, not only I didn't study for, but I just learned about and I didn't do a single assignment or attend a single lecture. And I would be frantically trying to learn the entire course 1 hour before the final exam.

I've had a similar version of this, where I completely forgot about taking a high school or college course, and it turned out my diploma or degree were later revoked, and I had to go back to earn my accreditation all over again.

I think it has to do with the fact that I was stagnant in my career for a while, and I felt like something was missing that would allow me to make a transition to the next step in my career. In my jobs I was reporting to folks that were clearly not at my level of intellect yet somehow they had managed to figure out how to move forward in their careers.

Last edited:
That's probably the astral part of the equation. I usually leave that part out because the majority of the population are materialists and they check out when they hear anything that goes outside of their blinders. The control system used to be religion, for this age it's materialism + scientism to keep the "kingdom of the blind," blind.

Jung thought all humans had access to a collective unconscious. When you're in a dream you're essentially in a non-physical state of consciousness, and some people believe the dream scenario in of itself is happening in a "bubble" in the astral, the dimension just one notch lighter than this one which is thought to be the container for the collective unconscious of humanity. If someone can gain their full waking consciousness in the astral, we call it astral projection. However, dreaming is already a minor form of astral projection, it's just that you're stuck in your unconscious' dream scenario unless you go lucid. The bubble isn't hermetic, actual entities can enter your dream and interact with you, although they typically don't and it's hard to tell apart entities generated from you and real ones. I'm not sure how the mechanism works but I'm guessing that in the dream state your defenses are down and you're better capable of catching the messages coming from either a "higher" version of you that has a birds' eye perspective, from other entities or simply get a glimpse into potential timelines. Meditation is usually thought of as a good way to potentiate that connection and get more insights.
Interesting stuff. I've definitely thought about this and have had lucid dreams but it's something I never fully pursued..

I have a recurring dream where I eat a huge marshmallow. Had it last night again. Anyway, I need another new pillow as I've lost another one somewhere.

I have a recurring dream where I eat a huge marshmallow. Had it last night again. Anyway, I need another new pillow as I've lost another one somewhere.
Let us know if you start shitting feathers. We might have an idea as to where your pillow went.

I regularly dream that I’m a mid 30’s looser living in my mom’s basement that wears tappout t shirts and does ju jitsu on my man size teddy bear called Hobert

it’s no dream, it’s true

I regularly dream that I’m a mid 30’s looser living in my mom’s basement that wears tappout t shirts and does ju jitsu on my man size teddy bear called Hobert

it’s no dream, it’s true

Sounds awesome tbf

I only ever had one recurring dream in my life, and it was when I was still in Shanghai working. (I lived and worked there for 8 years.)

I used to dream I was trying to get home, but for some reason I could never find any transportation, so I had to walk. Each time I had the dream it became harder to get home, and I’d feel more and more exhausted from the journey.

The last time I had the dream, I was crawling on my hands and knees, and eventually just dragging myself on my belly. I barely made it, and when I woke up I was exhausted, and I knew if I ever had the dream again, I wouldn’t make it home.

Luckily I returned home to America before I had the dream again. I don’t know what would’ve happened if I had stayed and had it again, but my feeling was I would’ve died.

I have three recurring dreams:

- Teeth gradually loosening and falling out, one by one
- I'm back in high school for some reason, need to pass a math class, I keep missing the class for some reason
- My legs are uneven, one is much longer than the other, walk all lopsided

The first one is the most recurring. Probably had this dream a dozen times.

I’ve had one quite a few times over the years where I’m at school and the bell rings to go to first period, but I don’t know my schedule and don’t have any idea what class I’m supposed to be going to.
I always kinda thought of it as I’m unsure what i want to do in life or something like that

I said it before: Desperately trying to find a suitable place to pee and sometimes settling on some random cubicle then realizing I better wake up and go pee.

Do you guys have them?

I spent 2001-2019 in the army but I still have dreams about not shaving before I'm on the base. I wake up freaked the fuck out. I'm rushing around the base trying to find a razor. It's stupid I know.
I have multiple cities and states designed in my dreams with different venues that I return too.

a few years ago i woke up remembering my friend and i had killed someone. it was out of necessity and we really struggled trying to cover our tracks. I spent probably a month trying to figure out if it was real or just something i had dreamed. eventually i stopped thinking about it. so either it was a dream or i totally repressed it.

guess that is not really a recurring dream. i used to have one about flying. i had it probably once a week. i ust had to pump my arms real hard and i would take off. cool as hell

Back