Rematch? Seriously?

Never doubted that he would get one if he wanted it but I think he will want some time.

Ferg and khabib seemed uninjured should be able to turn around fairly quickly imo.

This makes no sense for any party involved. Dana killing him off the way he kills off prospects

Khabib vs Tony is the only fight I am interested in.

I have zero interest in a rematch. It'll just clog up the division. We need Khabib vs Tony. Those two will do a decent buyrate. Then you can still have Conor vs Nate 3 which will sell like crazy. Win-win scenario.

it's not deserved, but the rematch will happen. all we're all going to watch.

Settle down TS.

Conor is not getting a rematch, that is just not happening sure he wants it...but come on, this is not similar to the Diaz situation where it was a last minute replacement etc..

I am not sure how the next few months are going to play out but I I feel winner of Poirier/Diaz will fight Tony for the belt (interim maybe) and the loser will rematch Conor. This applies based on Khabib getting suspended and potentially stripped....the former is going to happen, what he did is going to have big time issues when NSAC hands down its punishment.

People whine and so does khabib about what Conor did in NYC...but difference is that it wasn't in front of millions at a live PPV event, it wasn't after a main event fight and it didnt light up brawls all over the arena between fighters and fans. What Conor did was a criminal action and he paid/dealt with it in a criminal court. Khabib is fucked and he may not be back in the cage for another year which is what I assume he gets for that BS he pulled this past weekend. If Conor did what he did during an event and if it was under the commissions watch....he would have been gone a long time to.

Sorry I like Khabib and he wont that fight in convincing fashion....but he is royally fucked now.

A rematch should only happen after a close fight.
There is no point in a rematch right now.

edit: a rematch is just shameless cashing in on that bad publicity brawl

I don't think he'd ask for a rematch if he hadn't saw a gap to exploit, he's not a guy who'd take loosing twice to the same guy lightly.
I think if it gets booked people against it can be pissed with Dana and co, but Conor actually asking for a rematch against a guy like Khabib when there's no guarantee he'd win shows he has some character and balls, of course sherdog will somehow manage to twist that.

Conor will get mauled and destroyed again no need for rematch. Let Tony fight Khabib next he deserves it.

I wonder if he lost again and kept asking for rematches, would he get them?

Hilarious how everyone knows what should happen and what's fair to happen. Lol. Its all about money, period end of story /thread

It is going to be so funny to watch Conor double down on the preflight hype.

Khabib is going to go postal next time.

Khabib will still smash him again, for sure.

That fight was as lopsided as it gets. No way there should be a rematch.

as long as Khabib gets like 25mil and a smokey ufc entrance show

Back