Remember Sliders?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
590.jpeg

It was a really good show! I mean ... before it became a shit terrible show.

Honestly this show crashed and burned worse than any show I can think of and was an unrecognizable mess near the end but before that, good times, really good times.

Discuss.

sliders-jerry-oconnell.jpg

Omg there's also SLIDERS

1200px-A_party_tray_of_sliders_at_a_restaurant.jpg

Now I'm hungry!!!

Time travel with Vern, Gimli and the boobs from Anaconda!

Not the best, but i always dig shows where almost every episode has a completely different theme. It was a fun time.

There was a sex club in my town with that name, I assumed that was the thread topic.

Now everybody who reads this post will feel let down even more than that when they saw that show

There was a sex club in my town with that name, I assumed that was the thread topic.

Now everybody who reads this post will feel let down even more than that when they saw that show

That show was good before it shit the bed, dropped cast members like flies, lost focus on what the show was about and introduced aliens???

Seriously, Season 1 was solid

I remember liking this show and being a fan but didn't it end after one season or something? I was kid when it was a new show in the 90s.

I remember liking this show and being a fan but didn't it end after one season or something? I was kid when it was a new show in the 90s.

5 seasons

Last few seasons found themselves on some shitty other channel

i always wondered what happened to this show. when did it go full retard though?

That show was great at the start. But I was also like 12 so my opinion was probably dumb.

i always wondered what happened to this show. when did it go full retard though?

Probably around the time the professor died and they were on a dinosaur planet and they slid into like 1000 years into the future and the girl from another dimension couldn't breathe for no reason

Thought this was gonna be about those shoes with the wheels in em from the 90's

Back