Remigijus Morkevicius knocks out a girl in Kaunas, Lithuania

Should give Andre Dida a call to KO him again hahahaha

I saw this shit posted on Facebook as well. Kaunas is a shit place anyway..

For fuck's sake you guys have no idea how hard it is having Morkevicius and Cro Cop as 2 of your favorite fighters. I thought he had cleaned up his act after his he got in trouble for kicking the ass off that cop. Come on Morkevicius you are 30 years old now please grow up and stop this there is no need for it.

:icon_cry2 Also I saw this thread from the homepage and all it showed in the title was "Remigijus Morkevicius knocks" and I got all excited thinking he fought and won again. I click on the thread and the remainder is "out a girl in Kaunas, Lithuania."

a pro male kickboxer headkicking a girl on the concrete? attempted murder. that guy is a psycho, he will do it again.

I'm not familiar with the guy, so he could be a thug for all I know or a bully who enjoys picking on those he perceives as weaker than himself. A career in combat sports leads to very ugly things in life for an x percentage of fighters. Which is why they should be paid better, given better medical treatment and treated better than they are.

Unionization needs to happen in combat sports or fighters will continue to be taken advantage of while promoters and executives reap the true rewards physically unharmed and well off for the remainder of their days.

There is basically never a good reason to do a woman like this, so I hope justice is served. There could be extinuating circumstances involved, but I somehow doubt it. But the truth is you never know, and all we have to go on is whats printed above. So if true as it reads, this kid has a lot of demons to deal with. Drinking only provides an avenue for these underlying issues to surface. They're there all along, in my experience good people do not get drunk and do bad things. Bad people do bad things.

Many people say that fighters are calmer people than most, try to avoid violence and act like athletes and how combat sports make you appreciate others and be aware, but I'm slowly starting to see that as more of a myth than reality. Even the places I train in have their fair share of troublemakers who come just to brag about their bar fights and talk about what would work better in a street fight. Just disgusting. But fortunately these people don't stay in the team or in sports for long.

Many people say that fighters are calmer people than most, try to avoid violence and act like athletes and how combat sports make you appreciate others and be aware, but I'm slowly starting to see that as more of a myth than reality. Even the places I train in have their fair share of troublemakers who come just to brag about their bar fights and talk about what would work better in a street fight. Just disgusting. But fortunately these people don't stay in the team or in sports for long.
The thing is, there's fights going on every evening. However it's usually just the drunken idiots that don't practice a martial arts seriously. It's news when someone with a martial arts background does it. You've got to wonder though, what's a serious fighter doing drinking and smoking?
I also think it's part of the gym. There's gyms with very strict discipline. I know if anyone from my gym did this he wouldn't be welcome or he would be murdered in training by someone.
If you do train seriously, you've got to have the clear mind not to start (street) fights. A head kick can kill someone, especially if their head hits the concrete.

I hope this guy gets locked up. Absolutely disgusting to hurt police officers and women.

Didn't he get arrested for assaulting someone a couple of years ago?

One day, this guy is going to fuck with the wrong people and get head stomped or worse. This is where he's headed right now.

One day, this guy is going to fuck with the wrong people and get head stomped or worse. This is where he's headed right now.
Perfect prediction right here.

Not that he's been active anyways, but I hope he's barred from competitng in combat sports as a result of this. Disgusting...
Ya people like that don't deserve to compete in combat sports. If I was his coach I'd kick him straight out of my gym

Back