Reminder that vettori almost beat fraudesanya

Ya it happens, its late and many people on here are drunk :)

I didn't doubt that Israel won the fight against Vettori but it was very very close.
It was, and marvin is a bad match up for him ( even on the feet ) because although he's not the better striker he has the takedown thread and has a striking style which doesn't favour israel counter-punching style, marvin moves his head a lot and doesn't stay in the same spot for long

Wow many bad opinions in this thread, sherdog gonna sherdof i guess

Will be funny to resurrect when Israel "manboob" fraudesanya cant get saved by judges again

Outclassed? lol did you even watch the fight?
It was damn close.
You know it was a split decision right?
Yes, I watched the fight, 2 times. It was not that close, the split decision is just a result of the usual poor judging. The difference in the striking department in that fight between him and Adesanya was astronomical.

lol

truth hurts eh pal
That I'm not biased in favor of Adesanya? Why would it? I freely admit I'd be biased if we were talking about Whittaker. If anything wouldn't I dislike Adesanya seeing as he beat Whittaker? Again I get that the above logic might be a little hard for you to follow, hopefully it's because you've sunk a few drinks and not because you're a moron.

Doesn't mean he wasn't outclassed. Israel outclassed him in the first 2 rounds and dropped the 3rd. It was a clear fight for anyone with common sense.

Did I say I thought Vettori won? I said it was close. Adesanya outstruck him but what 12 strikes and Vettori had two takedowns. I thought Israel won as well but not by much.

Many intelligent experts such as myself believe he was robbed, so fraudesanya must be sweating bullets thinking about facing him again

are all the intelligent experts giving world champs dumbass nicknames?

Can we also remind people that Izri grew a BREAST spontaneously?
Bro. He got it from weed. You know. Like all those other weed smokers who grew a tit at 30. Its an epidemic.

Gasses? Did you fight tonight fight or not? They set the record for the most strikes thrown and landed in Middleweight history. He outstruck and outlanded hermansson in the 4th and 5th round.
Yeah I saw it, I am assuming you meant watched. I suppose he didn’t gas bad enough to blow the fight, but I saw some fatigue that wouldn’t sit well with top level contenders. Jack was a tough test and he passed it greatly. If he fights Whittaker next, it will be a banger.

Vettori had nothing for Adesanya and Adesanya wasn’t even in his final form

Oh yeah well lando Vannatta dropped Tony!!!

people cling to the dumbest shit he lost the fight move on already.

You’re an idiot.
Vettori is the real deal, but that doesn’t make you less of an idiot.
That's harsh. I wouldn't say idiot. Just misguided. Fucking misguided. Dead wrong, ts, you're tripping. Lay off the bath salts. Blunts are much healthier. Did i underestimate vettori? Sure. Is he much much better than i ever thought? Sure. But Izzy TOOK him in the first two rounds.

Izzy has improved immeasurably since then. Vettori has absolutely nothing for Izzy. What’s he going to do, out-box him? Lol Take him down? Lol. He’ll fair much worse than Costa did. Total mismatch and a waste of time.

You know who scored that fight for Vettori?

Chris Lee

You know what other fights Chris Lee scored?

He had Allan over Dolidze this past weekend
And Felder over RDA last month

Last edited:
Back