Media RENATO CARNEIRO Just Made Me A Fan! + Post fight speech

Can you link the black belt magazine articles? I was given a subscription to the magazine as a kid for winning a kickboxing tournament in russia as a kid, so time wise I may be able to find them.

These articles were 30+ years ago.

Obviously, the Internet and "my computers" have changed a lot since then.

I believe they were published in April, and October, of 1993. Maybe 1994
None of this stuff is on my current computer.

BTW, since you seem to be a bit of a geek, here is my current computer setup: https://naturescapes.online/portfolios/computers
$12,800 spent 3 years ago ... many components are still elite today.

Anyway, regarding the subject, I have kept all of my hard drives, and I can find the articles, the acceptance letters, and the publications.

I am not embarrassed at anyone having more money than me, I take care of my shit, bills wise, I don't feel inferior to anyone who has more money or superior to anyone who has less. Some of the dumbest assholes I've ever met are richer than me, oh well.

I am not dumb, and I am not rich, but I do have my shit together and I pay cash for what I want.

These articles were 30+ years ago.

Obviously, the Internet and "my computers" have changed a lot since then.

I believe they were published in April, and October, of 1993. Maybe 1994
None of this stuff is on my current computer.

BTW, since you seem to be a bit of a geek, here is my current computer setup: https://naturescapes.online/portfolios/computers
$12,800 spent 3 years ago ... many components are still elite today.

Anyway, regarding the subject, I have kept all of my hard drives, and I can find the articles, the acceptance letters, and the publications.

I am not dumb, and I am not rich, but I do have my shit together and I pay cash for what I want.
You, know what, fine. I don't think there is any more reason to continue beefing with you because neither of us are gaining anything out of it. You aren't really biting or willing to engage on the philosophy talk, and I sure as hell am not going to be legitimately triggered by being called poor or whatever, because we are all poor comparatively to someone else.

I have no way of knowing if your claims are true but I am secure in my knowledge of this dumb ass sport, and whether you followed it somewhat earlier or not doesn't really matter, because I know I've been following it for as long as my 33 years on this earth could have possibly allowed me to.

I don't agree with your assessment of this fight and your hatred of izzy in the past, and I like to talk shit on this forum, but I don't want to do it endlessly.

I'll give you a piece of info that will make you feel better, the laptop I use is so shit that it turns off if I move it even slightly, if that makes you feel superior, well, computer wise, fine.

Wait, jesus holy christ, Nietzsche is your favorite philosopher in 2024? You truly are mentally dead or you're 12 years old. Do you realize how embarrassing that is? It's like having Coldplay as your favorite rock band, I read Nietzsche when i was 13. Dude, have you read Hegel? Heidegger? What are your thoughts on them? Barthes? Danesi? Hjelmsev? Toporov? Welby? Uexcull? Lotman? Guattari?

You wasted your time training with a retrograde dumbass, congrats. Got any proof?

I don't want to own because I don't want to stay in one place or take advantage of people renting. I take care of my rent and I have 0 support system or family to help or support me because I am an immigrant. Also, I live in a city where renting prices are out of control thanks to people like you. I pay a lot to live alone in my, admittedly nice, apartment, more than 1600 a month, but I am not proud of it, because I am aware that I benefit from gentrification. Can you link me to some of you forensic work, genius? Maybe some case you've worked on?

If you really followed philosophy like you claim then you wouldn't throw around phrases like "the real world" so carelessly, and you definitely wouldn't throw them around if you followed modern mathematics or physics.

Have you read Portal? Dolce? Fabia? Seagal? Irvin?

You, know what, fine. I don't think there is any more reason to continue beefing with you because neither of us are gaining anything out of it. You aren't really biting or willing to engage on the philosophy talk, and I sure as hell am not going to be legitimately triggered by being called poor or whatever, because we are all poor comparatively to someone else.

This is an obvious acknowledgment of your inferior stature before me.

I have no way of knowing if your claims are true but I am secure in my knowledge of this dumb ass sport, and whether you followed it somewhat earlier or not doesn't really matter, because I know I've been following it for as long as my 33 years on this earth could have possibly allowed me to.

You do have a way, as I've given you my real name.
Your 33 years on this earth do not compare my 59 years on this earth.
You are the boy. When you admit this, we can have a discussion.

I don't agree with your assessment of this fight and your hatred of izzy in the past, and I like to talk shit on this forum, but I don't want to do it endlessly.

Great, shut up then.
Admit you drew the wrong opponent.
I have seen more fights than you will ever dream to see

I'll give you a piece of info that will make you feel better, the laptop I use is so shit that it turns off if I move it even slightly, if that makes you feel superior, well, computer wise, fine.

Nice beta tell.

The computer I am using is worth more than your car.

Great, shut up then.

Nice beta tell.

lol imagine being 59 yrs old and acting like this lmao

Wait, you followed boxing since 1976, so if you were, let's say 12 then, you're like 58 and your posts have the same content as a 14 year old's? omg i am so sorry. why would you even share this embarrassing information? jesus just retire or stop lying. I am sorry I brought up your dick, which, if you aren't full of shit, doesn't even work anymore.
Nothing worse than a boomer with the mind of a teenager. I hope for your sake that you're lying, because, jesus, man, grow up, you're (allegedly) a grandpa.

Also, I didn't say it was deep, it was just weird of you to judge someone's posts on an avatar that's just an album cover.

I don't even believe you, what kind of braindead asshole follows punching since ufc 1 without moving on? It's an indictment on your life and intelligence if true, which it isn't.
Yeah this guy is a clown 🤡

Pretty awesome lol he’s always been exciting. I remember him flipping out after winning a fight a year or two ago. No clue why but he seemed pissed at bisping

Guy claims to go to church etc and goes on a cussing spree.. ok then 😑. Couldn’t really understand what he was yelling he was all over the place. Btw, he got beat up in that fight and Dober should’ve won but made a big mistake. Moicano basically laid and prayed

I would still punch you in the mouth, for saying this.
59 years old doesn't mean dead.

Cheers from Green Valley, AZ.
Hahahah

Well that explains it, hittin jesus' cough medicine while posting.

Enjoy your Saturday night and try to save the pussy for the rest of us,Alpha Omega.

Hope ya dont get too hungover like Poatan here

01eb1aececb8b1df2797db555d8e582a

Guy claims to go to church etc and goes on a cussing spree.. ok then 😑. Couldn’t really understand what he was yelling he was all over the place. Btw, he got beat up in that fight and Dober should’ve won but made a big mistake. Moicano basically laid and prayed

I wanted Dober to win but the majority of Moicano’s facial damage was from a headbutt.

Great, shut up then.

Nice beta tell.

Why are you proud of being an old ass consumerist POS?
It's 2024, being a rich landlord asshole is not in vogue, I have more respect for the unhomed people I give money to to buy shots for when I go to the liquor store over some self-righteous landlord that pretends to know philosophy that exposes himself by bringing up Nietzsche, the philosopher of edgy teens, who can't even understand how the rules work of a sport they've followed for 30 years.

Also, why did your post youself shirtless, twice, in identical pics? Can't figure out the internet grandpa? Just because I am bi doesn't mean I'll find you hot, you're too old for me, sorry, and you sound conservative, MAJOR boner kill, and the hairline is oof, hun.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back