Requel Pennington is a bland challenger and average fighter

No, she's on a win streak and has earned it.

Next up will be Vieira who is on a win streak herself. I'll educate you all day everyday.
A string of unimpressive decisions hardly means earning a ts. I would much rather see Vieira fight. I am aware of Pennington and her fights are lackluster, you haven't educated anyone

Don't think much of her honestly, but I do enjoy champions defending belts. Not every title fight has to be a big super fight PPV record breaker.

I miss the old days of champions just defending belts against whoever was next. It's what made GSP great, what made Andy great, and what makes MM great. No matter who it is they show up and put on a show.

Tired of all the ducking talk, everyone is scared of everyone else, money fights, immediate rematches, blah blah blah. Let's celebrate active champions ffs.

22s5y9.jpg

In the women's division there hasn't been many consistent fighters period. Zingano seemed like she was the next best fighter then returns and loses. Straw weight is a bit more consistent in that they top talent likely won't lose fights they are suppose to win but at BW anything can happen.

Average, boring fighter and challenger by default until Vieria is ready. Unless Nunes burns her gas tank, it should be a ud

You're right TS, she is.
I hope the fight surprises with KO/TKo,but, I think it will be a boring ass decision.
My prediction after the fight will be that Nunes is gonna bitch about how the UFC ain't promoting her right.

i'm not really hyped about the fight and it's definitely a weak main event. amanda and raquel don't care enough to hype the fight either. However, matchup wise, it should be a fun one. raquel is big, very tough and has some decent striking. she isn't a gimme. However, i do think amanda is a lilttle bit better everywhere and expect her to win a decision.

She takes a beating I’ll give her that but Nunes finishes her inside maybe 2 rounds

Her record is averge 9-5. Split decision against Holm, Correia, but she beat Miesha. Is she any chance against Nunes? Maybe she improved in last years?

how about you respect her and spell her name right.

Sherdog is hyping up Requel Pennington as some breakthrough contender instead of a average fighter with little finishing ability. She would not be afforded the respect sherdog by she was a guy.
If she was able to finish Tate, that would be a different story but her fights are boring decisions with the occasional choke

there are a lot of male fighters who are that was as well.

hey why don't u respect her and spell her name right at least jerk.

We must be browsing different Sherdogs. You just confirmed Edgy Brah's multiverse theory.
I don't think I can imagine a universe wherein Eddie isn't a conspiracy nut

going to dose some shroomtec and alpha brain and really look into it...

brb

She's improved and has always been tough. But not as physically gifted as the Nunes, Holm, Zingano, etc.
She was also 3-3 against pretty good competition in Invicta, so she's 6-2 since. The 9-5 record shouldn't count against her as much as some people make of it.
With all that being said, I give her a 15% chance of getting an upset. Possibly by just outlasting Nunes and catching her with a choke late if Amanda is gassed.

I think she’s getting an ass kicking.

But at least she didn’t run like Bullet.

Hot-or-cold fighter. Needs to be pushed to perform and that's why many here underestimate her incredibly.. Will beat Nunes on Saturday and all of sherdog will be <24>

Back