Restaurant freakout in Santa Monica!!!!!

Its just sad that shes so jealous everyone shes ever had any form of intimacy with wouldnt be caught dead with her in public. The hand holding, soft kisses in innocious areas, the things she shes other people share, are whats missing from her life and why shes so sad and angry inside. She's an ugly person inside and out and will probaly die alone. Let her have her meltdown, it is literally all she has
You misogynist, she was clearly being stalked and sexually harrassed.

Amazing. But this HAS to be an April fool's thing...right??

I bet that was a trip?

Felt completely out of place. The night of the election I was driving back to my hotel in West Hollywood. When Trump won people took to the street and traffic got insane.

Its just sad that shes so jealous everyone shes ever had any form of intimacy with wouldnt be caught dead with her in public. The hand holding, soft kisses in innocious areas, the things she shes other people share, are whats missing from her life and why shes so sad and angry inside. She's an ugly person inside and out and will probaly die alone. Let her have her meltdown, it is literally all she has
Nah...she's just an entitled cunt....and knows she can find a hundred 'men' who have been repressed so much by society that they have no choice other than to subject themselves to her bi-polar, cluster B mannerisms.

Fck that crazy bitch dis is much better freakout..

I thought the best part was the collective groan from the crowd when she went into the "This is America, I'm an American" bit.

When she got in his face yelling and calling his girl a slut, it would be tempting to punch her in the face.

I think the couple handled that really well. Hat's off to them.

When she got in his face yelling and calling his girl a slut, it would be tempting to punch her in the face.

I think the couple handled that really well. Hat's off to them.
Honestlly I couldnt restrain myself and its not a nice thing but I would have spat on her or she would of worn a drink over the head

I thought the best part was the collective groan from the crowd when she went into the "This is America, I'm an American" bit.

It was my favorite too.

The way she aimed it all towards the woman was telling. It was definitely driven by a lot of jealousy. Makes me wonder what the polite little "whore slut" looks like....

I can't imagine the lack of intimacy, let alone sex, it would take to make a person like that. I've never been a fan of the ole "she just needs a good dick" but damn... that woman just needs a good dick.

>video is unavailable

there is nothing in this world more angry, bitter and mean than a girl who is jealous of a more attractive girl

So kissing, on the forehead yet = sex? I know one for certain, if that had been me, I would, in all likelihood, ended up in jail for assault. I would not take tht kind of verbal aimed at my GF without at least a hard slap across the face.

found the video on another site

they were incredibly patient with her

i 100% wouldve just said "try and stop me bitch, what are you going to do?" and then just rain kisses all over my girl right in front of her

I would have pulled my wang out and took aim at her.

You can't do this shit man. Let everyone have a voice but not the crazies, fuck that.

You can't just wreck someone's evening that way.

Back