Rich people before becoming fighters

Wealth has nothing to do with fighting. You either got it or not. How would money determine how tough you are? I get that if you are "rich" you don't "need" to win for the money but that doesn't change your desire and pride.
It’s mostly because poorer people come from backgrounds where they NEED to win fights, the best fighters come from poor and violent countries because of that. That’s why Eastern Europe dominates boxing and MMA, because there are still places there where comforts are not a guarantee

Carlos Condit aspired to be a lawyer when he was younger. His father, Brian, was the chief of staff for former New Mexico governor and Democratic presidential candidate Bill Richardson.
Really, Condit could have been anything he wanted. Yet he chose to make his living fighting in a cage.

People always love to bring this up but tbh Chief of Staff for a state governor is literally nothing in American politics. Be anything he wanted because he once wanted to be a lawyer? He and his family are not nearly as wealthy and influential as you think they are.

The question is impossible to answer without defining "rich." Judging by the answers in this thread, it seems like we're talking about upper middle class, which isn't remotely close to being rich.

And if you're comparing to the average Sherdogger you need to earn 9 figures per year to be considered "rich"

He inherited his money that he bought his ranch with

I don’t think he inherited it IIRC from one of the embedded shows his granddad bought the land and paid for the gym to be built outright

Jinh Yu Frey
Miranda Maverick (daddy owns a ranch the size of Texas)
Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee went to my high school. He’s definitely not rich lol. Southfield isn’t a rich area.

Dude was born Rich
rich-franklinjpg.jpg

Supposedly Arman Tsurkiyan's family is wealthy.

Carlos Condit-
https://nypost.com/2012/11/14/condi...-chance-at-greatness-vs-st-pierre-at-ufc-154/
Carlos Condit aspired to be a lawyer when he was younger. His father, Brian, was the chief of staff for former New Mexico governor and Democratic presidential candidate Bill Richardson.
Really, Condit could have been anything he wanted. Yet he chose to make his living fighting in a cage.
RjZiqJBv5Y2NgPxJ7

ria8KxXH9Ne7DfQ39
Holy shit, I would have never guessed. Respect. But pretty stupid decision on his side. I hope he's happy with his life.

Conor, don't believe his "Coming from nothing" crap.

My aunt and uncle are rich and my cousin lives in poverty as a dog groomer. They won't give her shit bc they are greedy fucks and care more about their money than their daughter. My parents are going through hardship as well and they haven't helped a bit.
That's actually very common in rich families, or rich parents but not rich family. Money is always a dividing issue even when it comes to family.

We gotta define rich first. To a homeless guy im ballin outta control with my 6 figure income.

to a multi millionaire, im a peasant.

to a billionaire, that millionaire flex game is weak.

Then theres the multi billionaires.

theres levels to this.

i bet a fair amount of American fighters come from money. a lot of them went to college and were able to train full time. that's something only money can afford you.

technically, you need to define what you mean by “come from money” because according to some very educated folks at https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...obal-elite--half-worlds-richest-live-U-S.html

YOU ARE THE 1%: IF YOU MAKE $34K/YEAR INCOME YOU ARE IN THE GLOBAL 1%

And the global median income is just $1,225 a year, meaning that the world's emerging middle classes are very far from reaching a level of wealth which would make them well-off by western standards.

Can you add that some context should be added with the names in your op? Seriously just saying a name with no context doesn't help.

How did u get dubs brother?

Context please.

Context please

Who and context?

I thought he was poor as fuck unless u at being funny context please.

Agree but u will at some point...... Maybe.

Context please

I agree. I really wish ppl would put some context here as to what they mean by rich. My wife and I pull in $140k together and we are absolutely not rich. We are middle as it gets but lower middle and under think we are rich.

Context please

Context please.

That's what I'm getting. No one is adding context here at all just saying a name.
Are you asking for who and context for you... or for sherdog? Going to ass u me you know the who is. But fair is fair. The casuals would be clueless especially since Cuban missile crisis just lost via terror to him.
Cuban missile crisis. Aka mileys simp. Aka Julian Marquez

The context was as demanding as the thread lol
If I remember correctly. Someone here said he was a little rich boi with a silver spoon.
Implying that he has no need to fight that he is out here fighting for something other than money.

Beverly hills ninja. Aka as Jordan Wright

Will play along for the sake of educating the casuals <LikeReally5>

Back