Rick Ross on life support

Words, that's what will heal/cure shit.

Fuck doctors.

Where's the guy who lectured me about making fun of the recently departed now?

Sounds like he’s in really bad shape. Likely suffered a massive heart attack went into cardiac arrest (heart stopped) was brought back and intubated (machine breathing for him/ Life support)

Most people in this situation don’t make it out depending on how much the brain and heart were affected and if they do make it out there are going to be some permanent effects.

Likely he’s not gonna make it. It sucks cuz recently it had seemed like he had turned his health around.

Sounds like he’s in really bad shape. Likely suffered a massive heart attack went into cardiac arrest (heart stopped) was brought back and intubated (machine breathing for him/ Life support)

Most people in this situation don’t make it out depending on how much the brain and heart were affected and if they do make it out there are going to be some permanent effects.

Likely he’s not gonna make it. It sucks cuz recently it had seemed like he had turned his health around.
There's multiple reports going around that he was never on life support, so I doubt it's as serious, but who knows.

Didnt he lose a bunch of weight lately?

sounds like he pushed it to the limit

Not really a big fan of him, but really sucks to hear. Hopefully he makes it, though it's not sounding good.

Where's the guy who lectured me about making fun of the recently departed now?
Why? Is Ross recently departed?
TMZ > 50 CENT TO RICK ROSS: IF HE DIES, HE DIES
0303-50-cent-rick-ross-mgm-6.jpg

RemorsefulSinfulGoral-max-1mb.gif

50 Cent is ice cold, LOL.

sorry to hear about anyone in a life threatening situation but by god,
I listened to some of his stuff on youtube.
I don't want him to die, just his 'career' as a rapper.
the.....worst.......shit......ever......

Agreed. I have no idea how this motherfucker is famous. He was a fucking prison guard, and is rapping about all this “gangsta” shit. Plus, his songs fucking suck. “I woke up in a new Bugatti.” Shit’s garbage.

Wtf happened to rappers....

2pac shot at undercover cops, got off..
.went at the president, got shot, came back laughing....got shot dead after stomping on some gangbanger.....pretty much lived what he rapped about.

Meanwhile...Rick ross worked as a corrections officer, made money pretending to be someone else ala cb4, then is near death for his fat alcohol n drug induced lifestyle.

<{cruzshake}>

Ys lets pray for him...

Fucking exactly!

Agreed. I have no idea how this motherfucker is famous. He was a fucking prison guard, and is rapping about all this “gangsta” shit. Plus, his songs fucking suck. “I woke up in a new Bugatti.” Shit’s garbage.
Pop a molly and I’m sweating “
You can thank his trash lyrics along with lil Wayne for wannabe stunnas everywhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back