Rick Ross on life support

Hopefully he does everyone a favor and dies. Human trash.

Hopefully he does everyone a favor and dies. Human trash.

giphy.gif

What are some of the things that he has done. I guess I just listen for the beats

What are some of the things that he has done. I guess I just listen for the beats
GETS SWEET PLEA DEAL IN KIDNAPPING CASE
Beat women. Threatened other entertainment acts (loved to sick his fleet of bodyguards on other celebrities he didn't like such as 50 Cent because he was too bitch to back up all his chatter on the mic).

He even tried suing LMFAO for a free payday over an homage:
Rick Ross Could Still Get LMFAO's Money for "Hustlin'" Copyright Infringement

Here we go. This is a much more extensive record of all the stories I've seen pop up over the years. Nevertheless, it's still just a "brief" history.
A Brief History Of Rick Ross's Encounters With Violence

Oh, he's also advocated violence against correctional officers in his music...despite that he WAS one before he reinvented the myth of himself as a "hard" man for his rap career. Like I said: piece of shit. Please just die.

My boy kicks it with mmg and sbe and everybody saying he good as in he ain't gonna die

So being morbidly obese and taking tons of drugs isn't so healthy after all. Seriously, I hope the best for him, don't care for his music but still..

Well if you are morbidly obese an addiction to meth is probably going to improve your general health.

Apparently the life support part is a bunch of horseshit. And it's not the first time.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-ross-reportedly-hospitalized-in-florida.html

Karen Civil, who according to BET helped discredit a 2013 TMZ report that said rapper Lil Wayne was close to dying, echoed Trel’s comments in a tweet Friday evening, saying Ross was “never on life support.”
Karen Civil

✔@KarenCivil

Just got off the phone with a close source from Rick Ross camp and they reported that he is okay and he was never on life support.

8:28 PM - Mar 2, 2018

Even if nothing else good comes of this, maybe it could be the common thread that brings @Madmick and I together.

<Oku04>

Back