Rico Verhoeven could've done what Pereira did

Rico got dropped by a one legged fighter his last time out. Without those big gloves, I wouldn't be shocked to see him get clipped and dropped. His chin isn't great and he lacks power.

Wow he got dropped in the glory world gp that he won. 3 fights in 1 night.

I'm sure Tai Tuivasa is that calibar. It's not like he got knocked out by Ricos first oponend of the night and never made it to Glory.

Wow he got dropped in the glory world gp that he won. 3 fights in 1 night.

I'm sure Tai Tuivasa is that calibar. It's not like he got knocked out by Ricos first oponend of the night and never made it to Glory.

Are you going to be okay? Don't get emotional. It's neither of our faults that Rico got the easier side of the bracket either.

Not every kickboxer is exactly Mark Hunt, Cro Cop, Mo Smith, Overeem, Schilt, Manhoef etc to make a successful MMA career.

Even Pereira's cute little UFC career is still laughable comapred to the names I've just listed.
Mark Hunt? Lol. In what he’s good at? Losing? The dude has a 13-14-1 record.

Mo Smith? You must be kidding me. 14-17, lol.

The only thing that’s laughable is comparing those losers to Poatan. None of them come even close to him, not even CroCop or Overeem. They never were champions, while Poatan is a 2 division champion, who’s already defended his title and holds wins over 5 UFC champions. He’s already far ahead of everyone you listed in all time GOAT rankings

Nah rico is not as good as the previous generation, hoost, aerts, bonjasky, schilt. These guys were all a class above him. He is a hard worker with cardio and no talent in the division. He has no chance in mma. No ko power no speciality.

Back