Ridiculous stoppage (PFL Europe 1 Doumbe vs Baki Aftermath **MERGED**)

Wow. It actually look like he was on his way to winning too

I mean he did just ask for a timeout. Super weird situation. He never actually stopped fighting, maybe the right call. Idk.

Maybe don't turn this into boxing and let 148 people crowd the ring in between rounds and matches because they will bring an unholy amount of dirt in and the fighters can't wear shoes afterall.

Wait what happened?
Dumbe stopped fighting and pointed towards his foot and Goddard said you have to keep fighting. Then the fight continues with a staring match and his opponent pointed at Dumbe because he was just standing that then Dumber pointed to his foot again, fight stops via TKO. They show a close of of Dumbe having what appears to be a small wooden sliver (the ones you get as a kid) in his big toe.

Dumbe stopped fighting and pointed towards his foot and Goddard said you have to keep fighting. Then the fight continues with a staring match and his opponent pointed at Dumbe because he was just standing that then Dumber pointed to his foot again, fight stops via TKO. They show a close of of Dumbe having what appears to be a small wooden sliver (the ones you get as a kid) in his big toe.

Did Goddard bring the Doc in?

It wasn't glass (I don't think) it looked like a wooden sliver. English isn't his first language and you could tell he couldn't put into words what he thought it was.
It looked like it might have been a brown piece of glass. Either way there was a foreign object in his toe and it wasn't a broken toe or dislocated or anything like that. Hopefully whatever commission France uses reviews it.

Did Goddard bring the Doc in?
No. Visually it looked like Dumbe was saying his foot was injured. No clear call but he really should have just fought after Goddard warned him the first time. We will see but it seemed to be a sliver which I'm sure would be a pain in the ass but not something that he shouldn't be able to fight through.

<6>
2b7705e57c4b7f85.png

Back