ring girls and others vs feminism

thats the lowest hanging fruit in the wave battles among feminists

Women choosing to do whatever they want without societal constraints is feminism. Its also the digital age and fit women seem to have no problem showing the goods on free media, why should they be shamed for getting paid for it? Capitalism is awesome.

Women any shape or form who wants to earn a living deserves respect...seems like they're the once who doesn't cry for equality too...

Who are the men who put these girl up to this?

Ring girls probably have some kind of negative effect on female viewership, which is already low. I guess it's a question of whether you give up on trying to broaden your audience, or maximize the audience you already have with things that their reptilian brain likes.

Jeez, that "feminist" winch is pathetic. For her, it's about the right to control, not equality, not choice. Fucking shameful.

Jeez, that "feminist" winch is pathetic. For her, it's about the right to control, not equality, not choice. Fucking shameful.

I don't think these hardcore feminists realize that discipline is freedom, and that it mostly comes from one's own self. They want to force discipline countless women for their ideological stricture.

Feminists don't like women doing things that may be perceived as feminine.

But seriously, did Peirce Morgan call out that lady for making a 'snobby and condescending' statement? That's pretty much his MO

Women being women, or perpetuating stereotypes?

Stereotypes that hold all of woman-kind "down" because of the stereotype associated with being a woman in the first place... a stereotype that had a certain regard, and is now attacked by both sides of the feminist firing squad.

The old patriarchal and the matriarchal neu order.

In the past a homemaker would be respected by the second branch, but alas now she is selling out because traditional gender roles, religious ideas, and the arc of millions of years of evolution were all unkind to the perfect moral order the intelligentsia keeps cooking up different steaming batches of.

Rodney Dangerfield got more respect than a young lady who wants to act like a traditional young lady. No respect, I tells ya...

you don't feel like you ever been objectified? that's literally what you're there for as a ring girl. you're there to be TnA.

now, like every subject today, the outspoken critics go way too far, but any of these girls' arguments beyond that its a payday are nonsense.

and the fact that you're decrying that people dont think you're intelligent is making the other sides point. the job requires sexualized beauty, not intellect or respect.

you want to keep the job, fine, but nobody has to "empower you or support you", or respect you. you want the right to make money of your looks, everyone else gets the right to their opinion of someone who does that.

But seriously, did Peirce Morgan call out that lady for making a 'snobby and condescending' statement? That's pretty much his MO

He was far too busy being blown away by the fact that some people don't believe in the supernatural....

feminists are ugly fat women who take their catty behaviour to a global stage. hot chicks gonna hot chick and they hate them for it

That feminist should complaining about the inequality that exists for men who want to be objectified like the ring girls.

The redhead needs to spend more time on the elliptical.

I like watching half naked women as much as the next guy. But seriously.....do people really think someone would watch a sporting event for a ring girl? I have no intetest in Dart and no half naked woman would make me watch it. For me it actually cheapens sport

Maybe more feminists should ask other women if they want them speaking for them? Most of these social crusading super heroines are self appointed and only virtuous in their own minds.

Maybe more feminists should ask other women if they want them speaking for them? Most of these social crusading super heroines are self appointed and only virtuous in their own minds.

The self appointed Femislamic Imams are telling those girls to cover up

Back