ring girls and others vs feminism

The self appointed Femislamic Imams are telling those girls to cover up
No one has a right to just objective themselves like that. There's no equity for the fat ugly chicks, and where's the virtue in that?

No one has a right to just objective themselves like that. There's no equity for the fat ugly chicks, and where's the virtue in that?

I wonder, since the natural state of things is that women compete against women more-so than they compete against men, if the rather homely Feminists when they get in power would take out their resentment on attractive women.

Last edited:
I wonder, since the natural state of things is that women compete against women more-so than they compete against men, if the rather homely Feminists when they get in power would take out their resentment on attractive women.
Yes of course they would. They already do. Women that see attractive successful woman often snark that they've only succeeded on their looks or sexuality.

Woe to the beautiful woman cast adrift in an ocean of homely feminism. She becomes the effigy of all that homely despises and resents.

The only enemy worse than men in the feminism hierarchy of ills are women that enjoy and see their careers as wives, mothers and homemakers.

For them are labels of Judas and gender traitor.

Good for these women, sticking it to these disgusting creatures. Clearly, these feminists are just insecure about he fact that those with beauty, are able to flaunt it, and make a decent living doing so.

you don't feel like you ever been objectified? that's literally what you're there for as a ring girl. you're there to be TnA.

now, like every subject today, the outspoken critics go way too far, but any of these girls' arguments beyond that its a payday are nonsense.

and the fact that you're decrying that people dont think you're intelligent is making the other sides point. the job requires sexualized beauty, not intellect or respect.

you want to keep the job, fine, but nobody has to "empower you or support you", or respect you. you want the right to make money of your looks, everyone else gets the right to their opinion of someone who does that.

Imo F1 grid girls are a bit different. Some places feature more of the TnA but lately in many places it showcases class, beauty and often times heritage, adding to the spectacle of F1.

fbbea86245b912636946e772b4b00a0c.jpg

f1-mexican-gp-2015-grid-girls-on-the-drivers-parade.jpg

f1-austrian-gp-2015-grid-girl-for-sergio-perez-sahara-force-india-f1.jpg

season2016_race15_babes_3.jpg

F1GrandPrixMonacoQualifyingRuba1Nu-xkzx.jpg

536e267d3a9675b263545b73076982c9.jpg

54177_1230077_324932.jpg

Gridgirls.jpg

f1-russian-gp-2017-grid-girl.jpg

f1-russian-gp-2016-grid-girl-for-kimi-raikkonen-ferrari.jpg

Russian-Grid-Girls-Formula-1-Event.jpg

Blog-8950-1.jpg

f1-austrian-gp-2014-formula-una-girls.jpg

Instead of feminists trying to shut down grid girls they should just ask for more classy outfits showcasing heritage, culture, etc. Is it that important that they are there, not really. I don't see why people would disrespect or have issues with the above.

I feel icky agreeing with Morgan.

Regardless, food for thought, overwhelmingly men enter the ring for money and mete out extreme physical punishment for money. No issue.

A woman carrying a card in between rounds for money. Issue.

Imo F1 grid girls are a bit different. Some places feature more of the TnA but lately in many places it showcases class, beauty and often times heritage, adding to the spectacle of F1.

fbbea86245b912636946e772b4b00a0c.jpg

f1-mexican-gp-2015-grid-girls-on-the-drivers-parade.jpg

f1-austrian-gp-2015-grid-girl-for-sergio-perez-sahara-force-india-f1.jpg

season2016_race15_babes_3.jpg

F1GrandPrixMonacoQualifyingRuba1Nu-xkzx.jpg

536e267d3a9675b263545b73076982c9.jpg

54177_1230077_324932.jpg

Gridgirls.jpg

f1-russian-gp-2017-grid-girl.jpg

f1-russian-gp-2016-grid-girl-for-kimi-raikkonen-ferrari.jpg

Russian-Grid-Girls-Formula-1-Event.jpg

Blog-8950-1.jpg

f1-austrian-gp-2014-formula-una-girls.jpg

Instead of feminists trying to shut down grid girls they should just ask for more classy outfits showcasing heritage, culture, etc. Is it that important that they are there, not really. I don't see why people would disrespect or have issues with the above.

Fair enough.

The self appointed Femislamic Imams are telling those girls to cover up
Maybe a bit offtopic but I think there were thread, maybe years ago about Russian boxing promotion and ring girls. Story was that owner out of respect for Muslims forced girls to wear more closed clothes. I think Chechen promotions like ACB and Akhmat doesn't have ring girls and maybe smaller Chechen/Dagestani/Ingushetian promotions too. And I've seen Dagestani guys in comments ask FNG promotion to remove ring girls because they look like sluts and Allah doesn't approve them. And they say that one (or maybe main) of founders of promotion is Dagestani and Muslim so he should listen to them.

Back