News RIP Aniah Blanchard, Walt Harris' Daughter (2000-2019) | Three Suspects Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those things you want to ask yourself "Why" over and over

And never find a good answer. There are just too many sick fucking people out there, that have NO business being on the street. And Fuck that Bitch Judge again for setting him free. RIP Aniah. Prayers for Walt and the whole family.

If they are absolutely proven guilty beyond a doubt, I say do like China and harvest some of their organs. After testing them for transmittable diseases of course.

Some good will actually come out of these evil people when the organs save lives.

This isn’t an area of expertise for me but I am familiar with some of the work that has been done in this area, and that work indicated that most criminals aren’t particularly in tune with the legal consequences of what they get up to. Most reasonably law-abiding citizens assume that the DP would be a big deterrent but that simply does not seem to be the case, and it doesn’t seem likely that that would change it the process was expedited.

If you or any other poster knows more about this I would be interested to learn about it.
Here is a chart of the countries of the world with the highest murder rates.
None of them have the death penalty. Not one.

Highest-Murder-Rate.jpg

If they are absolutely proven guilty beyond a doubt, I say do like China and harvest some of their organs. After testing them for transmittable diseases of course.

Some good will actually come out of these evil people when the organs save lives.
Sounds good but I wouldn’t want their rotten dna in my body. I’m convinced the evil permeates every organ and blood in their body.

Apparently she had a brother who passed away in the 90s, age 2. So this would be the 2nd child Walt’s wife is burying.

That’s who I can’t stop thinking about. That poor woman. I would have gone insane if I lost 2 babies in a lifetime.

Praying for her strength.

Last edited:
Kill these things before they procreate. Or at least make them eunuchs

The human race needs to be cleansed of these kinds of psychopaths
Someone needs to add some more bleach to the gene pool. Too much human waste to keep going at this pace.

Not sure there's any RIP here because she likely suffered, and that's the hardest part to think about. Whoever are the culprits then they are oxygen thieves and paying taxes to keep them alive in prison is unnecessary.

I’m glad there’s some closure on the matter but it comes at the greatest expense
I’ve followed this story since Walt’s first IG post and even though I expected the outcome I’m a sucker for hope, and reading that today hit like a truck

RIP Aniah, what a fucking terrible mess of a world we live in
Condolences to the Harris’s

RIP. Might not help the victims family but I hope they all get fucked up in prison by some streetsoldiers looking to make things right the only way the know how.

RIP. Might not help the victims family but I hope they all get fucked up in prison by some streetsoldiers looking to make things right the only way the know how.

He will go to a supermax where the average inmate is in there for something similar or even worse. Society would be better served if he was compost.

True punishment for the murderer(s) would be living with the full knowledge of how you affected everyone with your selfish actions. Unfortunately people capable of such crimes don't care to realize the harm they cause others... So death...

my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of aniah for weeks ive been searching through forums for information hoping and praying that she was found safe and well.

keep your head up big man u have been brilliant for your beautiful family and u should be proud of yourself the way you have handled this horrible tragedy and that goes for his beautiful wife as well what a strong woman aniah would be so proud of you guys.

now its just time for law enforcement to do there thing and i hope these guys rot in a cell forever.

wk

Here is a chart of the countries of the world with the highest murder rates.
None of them have the death penalty. Not one.

What about the ones with the lowest homicide rates? Do they have the death penalty?

Lock these fuckers up and throw away the key.

Lowlife human scum that could do such a thing.

Lock these fuckers up and throw away the key

Lowlife human scum that could do such a thing.

Just wish Walt could be put in that room with them to do whatever the hell he wants to them.

How awful.

People can be so vile. Evil.

Didn't one of the suspects have outstanding kidnapping, assault, and whatever charges already? The system failed Aniah and her family. Disgusting. This could have been prevented.

Last edited:
So no one agrees with The Squad what we need to abolish prisons?

Horrible stuff. But at least they'll know what happened to her for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back