Rip Avicii

ya i saw this earlier, really caught me off guard. he was just 28. i wonder what happened

either way, RIP. mans was a superstar.

He stopped performing because of some "health" issues...probably depression.

He had been struggling with some serious depression and alcohol/drug abuse for several years, so it's probably related to that.

28 isn't that young. That's a pretty full life for guys living that life. Thoughts and prayers.

Weird, a guy named Avicii died at 28 too.

its Avicii, you fuck, man i loved his music, how in the fuck did this happen, RIP, the legacy lives on

I loved his music, this sucks real bad man, how the fuck did this happen? his last EP was magical imo

Very sad.

Was it an OD or what?
I'm hearing he had to quit drinking at the age of 21 because all the booze gave him some serious health problems.

Now I'm not gonna say his death was related but... you have to be pretty hardcore pretty early on to fuck your body up that quickly.

I'm hearing he had to quit drinking at the age of 21 because all the booze gave him some serious health problems.

Now I'm not gonna say his death was related but... you have to be pretty hardcore pretty early on to fuck your body up that quickly.

I worked one of his shows here in Toronto and there were many kids OD'ing on molly, like 16 year olds.

Motherfuckers didn't know how to dose properly .....Luckily they didn't get seriously hurt but were hospitalized

Back