News RIP Elias Theodorou

We as a species should really focus on finding a cure for cancer instead of waging wars and committing multi-billion tax frauds.
RIP Elias, he had a good life, sad that it ended way way too soon.

Elias Theodorou has passed away. Apparrently he was battling with cancer. Condolences to his fans and family.

Mod Edit:

Mod Edit:

Rest in Peace Elias , fucking cancer

Very sad to hear of his passing. Too young. R.i.p. Elias.

34. Tragic. Sincerely.

Damn what a warrior he was, Hid the battle from everybody :-( . Everybody loved the guy for being in the UFC and being Canadian. I loved watching the guy for his style and all the good times I had watching his fights. Rest in Peace Elias. I send my condolences to his family and friends as well.

That’s terrible, he was young and seemed to be enjoying life last we saw, life can come at you fast. If it’s any consolation, he probably got more trim in those 34 years than any of us will get in our whole life, R.I.P Elias

RIP Elias. Couldn't blame a guy for being a bit up themselves if they're a talented fighter and handsome son of a gun, but instead he just seemed like a humble, good guy. Too early.

Wife and I were talking about him and how she thought he was so hot before he grew his hair out.

Pretty shitty, dying so young. RIP Elias

Back