News RIP Elias Theodorou

Young (34) + athlete-level shape (extremely healthy + I assume a great diet as well) + no previous conditions (that I'm aware of).

Elias should be a case study for what odd variables can cause cancer, because he checks every box controlling for bad health in general.

RIP brother. Such a shame.

Taking Peds like Testosterone and HGH does increase your liver cancer chances and growth a lot.

95% of sherdog hated him when he was alive...now everybody wants attention by posting RIP....

Tbf just because someone doesn't like his fight style doesn't mean they don't like him as a person. I personally liked Elias as a fighter, but there are fighters I don't like that I respect as people because they still get in there and scrap against some of the most dangerous dudes on the planet.

I didn't really like him back in the day but it wasn't cause he seemed like a bad person or anything. He actually seems like a really good person. Very sad news, RIP

Wow. Sad. Fuck cancer.

Wish he would have made it public - would have gotten the praise and and recognition he deserved.

That being said, there is also something very strong and dignifying about keeping it under wraps.

To be fair I never liked him, but my personal opinion doesn't matter at all. This is just terrible. #FuckCancer. RIP Elias Theodorou

Wow. Sad. Fuck cancer.

Wish he would have made it public - would have gotten the praise and and recognition he deserved.

That being said, there is also something very strong and dignifying about keeping it under wraps.
its like what Norm MacDonald and Chadwick Boseman did, i think it takes real strength of character. liver cancer too, thats just awful. my condolences to anyone who is affected by this loss

Thanks for the Scraps!

<RomeroSalute>

ring.png

Man was breaking hearts and barriers!

Prayers for the family. Cancer of the liver took my Pops in '08. Terrible way to go.

See you on the other side Elias.

its like what Norm MacDonald and Chadwick Boseman did, i think it takes real strength of character. liver cancer too, thats just awful. my condolences to anyone who is affected by this loss
It's definitely the way to go. Especially in this social media world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Presence
Back