Social RIP Toby Keith

I grew up around the corner from this dude. Just wanted to chime in that all of the locals on my social media feeds are in agreement that Toby was a racist POS, and fuck him.
Plebs usually do victory laps when a rich person dies. Whether or not he's racist, I can't comment on. But it's pathetic nonetheless.

Plebs usually do victory laps when a rich person dies. Whether or not he's racist, I can't comment on. But it's pathetic nonetheless.
I don't generally join in on dancing on the dead. They're gone, who cares. He's never been someone who had a lot of favor around his hometown, he's had a reputation for being racist and a bully since the 80's, and towards children, as an adult. I don't think the powwows I've seen harping on it are necessary, but, you know how it goes. Reap what you sow.

Was Keith really politically outspoken and was it present in his music? Can't say I'm familiar with him or his music at all, but as much as I could handle listening to from what's posted in this thread doesn't seem particularly political.

Was Keith really politically outspoken and was it present in his music? Can't say I'm familiar with him or his music at all, but as much as I could handle listening to from what's posted in this thread doesn't seem particularly political.

It got derailed into a left vs right argument over who said and did what over 20 years ago...

Yeah I doubt @Dizzy kept the same energy when Obomba was calling the shots and he's also probably pro Palestine
Dizzy 100 percent went from "Mask Up" to "BLM" to "I stand with Ukraine" and now hes most likely "Pro Palestine" muppet. Either way this threads to far gone but Toby was a great entertainer and always had a good sense of humor up to the day he died and will always be remembered by the country world and his fans. His music will always live on.

Crazy what incredible pieces of shit the left are comfortable with being these days. I can't remember a single conservative public figure that has died since I've been here that hasn't had a bunch of libs celebrating it.

You guys really need to get your lives together.

Crazy what incredible pieces of shit the left are comfortable with being these days. I can't remember a single conservative public figure that has died since I've been here that hasn't had a bunch of libs celebrating it.

You need to get over your right vs left small-mindedness. Read any thread on someone that was somewhat controversial during their life and you'll see similar things, especially in the social media age.

Holy shit m8 I think it's time to get on some meds.
Literally nothing I’ve said is inaccurate. By all accounts he was not a good person. Pandering to the military was 100% a career move and profiting off a war where hundreds of thousands of innocents died is disgusting.

Lol at the fucking loser who breaks video games and controllers as a grown ass adult trying to talk about needing meds. You were reduced to a spectacle.
Yeah I doubt @Dizzy kept the same energy when Obomba was calling the shots and he's also probably pro Palestine
In general I’m against killing children and genocide.

I grew up around the corner from this dude. Just wanted to chime in that all of the locals on my social media feeds are in agreement that Toby was a racist POS, and fuck him.
You mean the guy who wrote lyrics glamorizing lynchings and police shootings wasn’t a great guy?

Just for laughs, since this was somewhat recent and fresh in my memory:

Responses like "Finally, thank God" came up pretty fast. I wonder why you weren't complaining in that thread ;) In fact, it appears you went on a rant about the left in a thread about someone dying.

You can go through the threads to see replies of someone who is actually unbiased instead of just pretending.

Kris said he didn't remember this so called interaction with Toby. Toby said it never happened. Kristoffersons wife is not a reliable source. Anyone have a source to what Willie has to say about this?

Kristofferson was not a Veteran Veteran. He wanted to go but they didn't give him orders so he got out. He was a captain and a chopper pilot.

Last edited:
Back