• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine if the KKK turned up at the Zimmerman trial to threaten jurors and the surrounding cities with violence if they did not find him innocent. Why BLM continues to be treated with kid gloves is just beyond me.
The had a police force and court system to ride for them. Didn't need to be there.
Anybody that thinks Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman, is a fuckin moron. Read the story and tell me how TM attacks him

Why shouldn't he be able to do that? It's the same argument the rioters use to justify going out. They shouldn't be there either.
Should he be walking around with a rifle,no not really. It's not illegal to do what he did though so that point is irrelevant and should be ignored.

You need to look at it as a kid running around with a fire extinguisher puutting out fires in a riot. Stupid, but he wasn't doing anything wrong by the letter of the law at the time.

The real person who is at fault is the local government who made police stand down and the 3 people who got shot.
It absolutely is not like someone putting out a fire. No one gave him authority to enforce the law

Well when it comes to actually established media outlets I'm sure you know of a few(Fox, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP etc). Most of those are extremely biased and bordering propaganda at this point but I like to see how they are trying to spin shit. Then you have outlets like Reuters and AP which give a more neutral take. Then you of course have your salon's, vox's, vice, brietbart, etc. Breaking Points is pretty good, although I don't think they've really covered this case. You can also follow different journalists on twitter depending on what type of news your following and how credible you feel they are on a given topic. When it comes to this case in particular, most media outlets straight up lied about what happened and I just resorted to the source videos. It's funny how when the truth supports one side, their media outlet is actually honest. So it really just depends on the situation on what source is more credible at any given time. I know, probably not the answer you wanted.

No, I appreciate the answer, although that wasn't what I was looking for.

I was more trying to figure out actual specific sources that all these people who complain about the msm actually use and consider legit.

I'm guessing that no matter who their sources are, they will all suffer from the same bias' that they strictly reserve for the msm.

Wow this thread took a turn to white nationalism...completely unexpected. /S

well-waiting.gif

Bitch

Imagine if the KKK turned up at the Zimmerman trial to threaten jurors and the surrounding cities with violence if they did not find him innocent. Why BLM continues to be treated with kid gloves is just beyond me.
Why would the KKK pick a side in that fight? Neither side was white.

Oh wait. The woke left is supporting a pedophile in this case, so this stuff gets bizarre

They’re taking their time, considering all the charges, carefully determining guilt or across all potential charges and generally treating this as a serious process. The verdict here clearly isn’t as obvious as everyone seems to think, otherwise this would be over already.

Serious question. What possible evidence points to his guilt? Especially now that theres no argument that he was legally allowed to open carry?

Imagine some incel coming into this thread and calling people white nationalists in a case where a white pedophile and his two felon white shit stain mob members were killed attacking an upstanding kid cleaning up graffiti. Imagine being such a brainwashed cuck you think anything in this case has something to do with race.

https://peoplespundit.locals.com/post/1315331/what-i-see-in-jury-notes-from-question-numbers-4-5

What I See in Jury Notes from Question Numbers 4 & 5
These things are always tricky, especially when we have so little to go on—this case being a few sentences on a note from the jury. But if we want to conduct the exercise, this is what I see.

The jury note indicates this particular juror is most likely a Female Red Authoritarian. That is not the best news for Kyle Rittenhouse.

They place faith in authority to protect self and society, believe in and are focused on control, and extol the virtues of obedience.

The use of the word "Please" when requesting the information is not an argument against a Red, but rather more likely due to deference to and respect for authority. Further, in Question Number 4 (included), the Red in her overwhelms deference when she gets right to the point requesting succinctly (decisiveness/control) the items she requires.

The "control" element is clear in the notice instructing the court to prepare the requested information with a clarification that they will "request when ready", meaning this juror does not want them to interrupt deliberations until they are ready.

The jury was instructed that the court needs time to prepare requested information. However, there's a clear need for control, both of the deliberation and of the flow of information in deliberations.

UPDATE: As was pointed out, her deference is crystal clear by her mimicking of the prosecution's manner of phrasing the fire extinguisher. She is siding with the prosecution on the version of events surrounding the extinguisher, i.e. put down vs. dropped.

In sum, the items requested indicate she's trying to find ill intent in his actions, something to reenforce her belief that Kyle Rittenhouse was wrong by virtue of being there, and is hoping the moments right before and after will sway jurors who are for acquittal. It's a search for something to affirm the version of the story that we all tell ourselves and which is informed by our beliefs, not facts or evidence.

Imagine some incel coming into this thread and calling people white nationalists in a case where a white pedophile and his two felon white shit stain mob members were killed attacking an upstanding kid cleaning up graffiti. Imagine being such a brainwashed cuck you think anything in this case has something to do with race.
rosenbaum isnt an anglo name dude. rosenbaum is a jewish surname

https://peoplespundit.locals.com/post/1315331/what-i-see-in-jury-notes-from-question-numbers-4-5

What I See in Jury Notes from Question Numbers 4 & 5
These things are always tricky, especially when we have so little to go on—this case being a few sentences on a note from the jury. But if we want to conduct the exercise, this is what I see.

The jury note indicates this particular juror is most likely a Female Red Authoritarian. That is not the best news for Kyle Rittenhouse.

They place faith in authority to protect self and society, believe in and are focused on control, and extol the virtues of obedience.

The use of the word "Please" when requesting the information is not an argument against a Red, but rather more likely due to deference to and respect for authority. Further, in Question Number 4 (included), the Red in her overwhelms deference when she gets right to the point requesting succinctly (decisiveness/control) the items she requires.

The "control" element is clear in the notice instructing the court to prepare the requested information with a clarification that they will "request when ready", meaning this juror does not want them to interrupt deliberations until they are ready.

The jury was instructed that the court needs time to prepare requested information. However, there's a clear need for control, both of the deliberation and of the flow of information in deliberations.

UPDATE: As was pointed out, her deference is crystal clear by her mimicking of the prosecution's manner of phrasing the fire extinguisher. She is siding with the prosecution on the version of events surrounding the extinguisher, i.e. put down vs. dropped.

In sum, the items requested indicate she's trying to find ill intent in his actions, something to reenforce her belief that Kyle Rittenhouse was wrong by virtue of being there, and is hoping the moments right before and after will sway jurors who are for acquittal. It's a search for something to affirm the version of the story that we all tell ourselves and which is informed by our beliefs, not facts or evidence.

This reads like a ufc weigh in shookology report

Rittenhouse basically did what our shit justice system refuses to do, cleaning up our streets. And he did so in clear self defense. I fail to see the issue here.
if anyone deserves to be thrown in jail its the government for failing to protect its citizens and forcing someone like kyle to step up and defend his community

Wow this thread took a turn to white nationalism...completely unexpected. /S

I don't see anything. Quote some.

Which posts are white nationalist?

There’s literally black supremacists threatening violence unless they get their way at the courthouse. Perfect time to pull out your white supremacist boogeyman.

<You11>

Answer them!

Shitlib logic:

Rittenhouse is a Klan member Neo Nazi therefore if you point out facts in the case that favors his defense you a white supremacist.

@AWilder got absolutely savaged. He may never return.

Serious question. What possible evidence points to his guilt? Especially now that theres no argument that he was legally allowed to open carry?

The video of him shooting the victims is the whole story, either he initiated the incident by point a gun at a crowd of people or he didn’t. If he initiated the violence, he’s not defending himself, he’s simply carrying out the crime against resistant victims. If he didn’t initiate the violence, he can make a real claim of self defense against some or all of the victims. The end to end video will, I think, catch him up on at least one of the homicide charges, whether first or second degree.

There are lesser charges as well, recklessly endangering safety use of a dangerous weapon, which are applicable regardless of the self defense claim. Again, video evidence would be the deciding factor, I think those are more obvious counts where he’s guilty, but since the poll is about the murder charges.

Lol @ you dolts with your hero worship "upstanding" kids aren't dropping out of high school. Upstanding kids aren't seen on video hoping to shoot people looting. Upstanding kids aren't videotaped attacking a defenseless girl from behind. He's an idiot and a loser, the only reason you dolts argue differently is because you see him as symbolic of the right.

Back