Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look.. He’s mentally ill and has a fake wannabe hard (embarrassing) look on his face with heaping pinch of stupidity and confusion. The white male demographic of the dem party.
I bet he insists on being addressed as "Jonathan." Not Jon. Jonathan.

This might be a dumb question, but here goes.

Why on earth do black people care either way about a white kids trial not related to them in any way?
The black people of BLM are Marxists (not all black people are Marxists). Divide and create chaos is the goal (tear it all down). Kyle was inhibiting the leftist hordes, so Marxists of all skin colors will want to see this kid's life destroyed.

Imagine if the KKK turned up at the Zimmerman trial to threaten jurors and the surrounding cities with violence if they did not find him innocent. Why BLM continues to be treated with kid gloves is just beyond me.
The money looked at demographics, saw 30% of white women dating outside their race, and decided to back the left full force for its social subversion, and to redirect their “resist” tendencies away from itself. It’s been far too easy so far.

He shouldn’t be let off, but I wouldn’t say he’s guilty of murder either. He was clearly there to put himself in the scenario he found himself in. But it runs deeper than that. What about the people that were putting out the call to come defend the car dealership? What about the people that spun up the mob?

He’s a 17 year old. You can’t lay this all at his feet when we let a bunch of adults create this environment.
I keep hearing the “he shouldn’t have been there” and you make reasonable points. But if we really want to empathize; he was 17 and his (his father’s but his too) city was literally burning down and nothing substantial was being done by the authorities. Unlike earlier in the trial when I was less informed and suggested that he should cop some lesser conviction for weapons possession or curfew breach (notwithstanding that those charges are are withdrawn) I now feel that everything that Kyle did was both legally and morally unimpeachable.

This might be a dumb question, but here goes.

Why on earth do black people care either way about a white kids trial not related to them in any way?

Cognitive dissonance. Their "movement" lead to white people attacking and killing each other. They can't come to terms that they let their own communities burn over criminals like Jacob Blake and George Floyd, who are objectively pieces of shit, both died while carrying out crimes. Because that was pushed by their own leaders, their own politicians, their own media pundits, and they bought into it all, have invested a lot of time and effort, and now it is apparent they are the racist ones, hurting their communities.

But this is the exact same cognitive dissonance why cities that have been liberal for 60+ years now, continue to get worse, but continue to buy into the same bullshit. Also so happen to be the most corrupt cities in the country. Also happen to be the main factors in the 2020 election. Hey yooooo

It's going to be a hung jury. There's obviously at least one hold out on the white privilege BLM side. And I can't see any rational person not hold out for not guilty on the Brown teen Rittenhouse side.
I think we’re all getting this. This person or persons swore to do their job honestly but is determined to get a guilty verdict and will hold out forever against a not guilty. They broke their oath. I’m not sympathetic to the ‘fear motivation’. Sure that could be in play but all the potential jurors knew this case was high profile. These people are BLM leftists that refuse to be objective and putting this innocent defendant’s liberty in jeopardy because of their politics.

It's kind of crazy seeing this judge being so blatantly biased against the State. He's scolding them and screaming in defense of R*ttenhouse, very clear wh*te bias.

If you don't already know Rittenhouse is not white, the other 3 that got shot is.

Have a cookie, and don't riot.

Kenosha sheriff provides cookies, coffee while promoting unity as Rittenhouse jury deliberates
by Jaymes Langrehr | November 18, 2021

KENOSHA, Wis. — Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth is doing what he can to break any tension among the couple dozen people gathered outside the county courthouse as they await a verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial — including delivering cookies and coffee to protesters on both sides of the case.

Beth says he picked up about 500 cookies from a local bakery Thursday morning and grabbed some jugs of coffee from Dunkin Donuts before setting up shop on tables outside the courthouse with a sign that read “Cookies for Peace.”

“I think the fact that the sheriff is walking around handing cookies to people, it’s breaking a little bit of the ice and a little bit of the tension. Hopefully we have no trouble from here on out,” Beth said.

Beth says there were only about 30 people on the steps of the courthouse Thursday morning as jurors entered their third day of deliberations in the case.

“I’m pretty confident that this is about as rowdy as we’re going to get,” Beth said.

The sheriff’s department has been working on their plan for the trial and the verdict for months, Beth said, with multiple resources ready to go if needed. Earlier this month, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers approved putting 500 National Guard troops on standby if they were needed for support.

“There’s all kinds of plans in place,” Beth said, “We have plenty of resources on standby, waiting if we needed them, but we’re not hearing that we’re going to need them.”

https://www.channel3000.com/kenosha...moting-unity-as-rittenhouse-jury-deliberates/
Wow. He really took a hard stance. I'm glad to see nothing bad is going to happen.

Have a cookie, and don't riot.

Kenosha sheriff provides cookies, coffee while promoting unity as Rittenhouse jury deliberates
by Jaymes Langrehr | November 18, 2021

kenosha-sheriff-beth-cookies-and-coffee-1024x576.jpg

KENOSHA, Wis. — Kenosha County Sheriff David Beth is doing what he can to break any tension among the couple dozen people gathered outside the county courthouse as they await a verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial — including delivering cookies and coffee to protesters on both sides of the case.

Beth says he picked up about 500 cookies from a local bakery Thursday morning and grabbed some jugs of coffee from Dunkin Donuts before setting up shop on tables outside the courthouse with a sign that read “Cookies for Peace.”

“I think the fact that the sheriff is walking around handing cookies to people, it’s breaking a little bit of the ice and a little bit of the tension. Hopefully we have no trouble from here on out,” Beth said.

Beth says there were only about 30 people on the steps of the courthouse Thursday morning as jurors entered their third day of deliberations in the case.

“I’m pretty confident that this is about as rowdy as we’re going to get,” Beth said.

kenosha-cookies-1024x576.jpeg

The sheriff’s department has been working on their plan for the trial and the verdict for months, Beth said, with multiple resources ready to go if needed. Earlier this month, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers approved putting 500 National Guard troops on standby if they were needed for support.

“There’s all kinds of plans in place,” Beth said, “We have plenty of resources on standby, waiting if we needed them, but we’re not hearing that we’re going to need them.”

https://www.channel3000.com/kenosha...moting-unity-as-rittenhouse-jury-deliberates/

That is great idea, but it is also another example of how childish and immature the people threatening to riot really are. Some parents will bribe their children in the same way. "If you two promise not to fight, then you will both get a cookie. Now let's be good boys and girls and behave."

iu

Correct.

20211006-011615.jpg

It's one of the greatest aspects of the United States IMO. There are damn few places on earth where civilians have the liberty to legally own weaponry as high-powered as semi-automatic .50 BMG anti-material rifles (and California is not one of them). A handful of states even have officially designated firearms that are historically tied to them and I'm very happy to live in one.

States.jpg

Again, this is the desired level of firearms "regulation".

20210922-071227.jpg

<21>

...and lest we forget:

Kyle Rittenhouse Is Innocent
Oh wow, didn't think the polarization on gun ownership was that severe.

And yeah I agree with you, I think its neat that we have a gun culture. There's downsides like the fact that cops are just going to be more quick to pull the trigger knowing the populace is armed. But I think there are upsides as well, like the fact that fewer home invasions occur with families present in the US when compared to other countries.

Btw I like Alaska's and Utah's state guns the best.

Back