Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one of the great moments in american justice history

1637005637708.png

Some people changed their minds and started taking Rittenhouse's side once they actually looked into things and realized Rittenhouse killed white people. I guess they just assumed he went to a "mostly peaceful" BLM rally with the intention to shoot and kill black people.

Some of us automatically felt Rittenhouse was responsible because he brought a rifle to a riot. I still believe this is true.

That said, he did it in a place where it's legal, and every person he shot was trying to do him harm. How I feel about the results of him doing something legal can't enter into what I think should be the verdict.

Last edited:
Do they teach this condescending tone in law school? It makes my skin crawl.

this fucking retard literally just compared this to a dog eating a homework assignment excuse? this is so bad.

i have to turn it off cause of how annoying this idiot speaks. he is the cliche of a cuck libtard, you couldnt cast it any better or write a more perfect script

I am harsh on the defense but this has devolved into a terrible closing argument from the prosecution. Binger presents his argument like a turd and when facts aren't on your side, this is an end result.

this fucking retard literally just compared this to a dog eating a homework assignment excuse? this is so bad.

i have to turn it off cause of how annoying this idiot speaks. he is the cliche of a cuck libtard, you couldnt cast it any better or write a more perfect script

Looks like he's down to his last one or two pages

Back