Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't even gang up & chase a guy down in the street anymore, without possibly being shot. Not sure what this world is coming to
My weekend plans have changed, don't know about you.

You were right on this issue. This was a self defense. Surprised the verdict was a not guilty and not a mistrial after some were trying to film the Jury, interfere with the court case proceeding.

I think the judge nailed it personally. He was sitting there thinking how could this actually go guilty if they look at the evidence. If it was a mistrial it gives the people who agreed with this cause to riot, but with the jury actually reaching the unanimous verdict it's hard to argue. Anyone who went back and watched this would agree with the jury anyway.

Who the hell said the victims were black? Post that crap otherwise I call BS.
I wonder how Kyle recovers after all this, he was a portrait by the media as an ultra fascist, racist, bigot for most of the year. Not an easy thing to deal with.

g5.gif

With money... Lots and lots of money

Probably already posted but this is why Democrats will lose in 2024:

Everything is political. A white guy shooting other white guys is somehow racist and white supremacy.

This case in general is the ultimate litmus test if you are a partisan hack. If you are a Republican, you think he did nothing wrong. If you are a Democrat, he's a white supremacist shooting innocent protestors. The trial is simply did Kyle murder someone or was he defending himself. That's it. That's where your thoughts should begin and end. Not what kind of person he is. Not what political party or ideas he represents.

Based on the footage, he acted in self defense. I don't personally like Kyle or his punchable face but that has zero to do with the trial. You have to objective and instead, people like Blasio want to be tribalists. Our justice system worked whether you like the outcome or not.

I know countries and Cities that have stronger laws agaisnt guns/weapons and crimes, murders still happen. They still blame the weapons but cant explain why people who are with gangs have access to them.

Stronger weapon laws, Prevents ordinary people from accessing to weapons, do they prevent gangs and other groups?

Imagine saying he killed good people like they’re insinuating. Dude touched kids. Many of them. He should have been taken out back long ago.

Who the hell said the victims were black? Post that crap otherwise I call BS.
I believe there are a lot of people who thought that, based on the white supremacist lie that our president perpetuated.

Back