Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is quite sickening. Still lying about him crossing lines WITH the gun. Plus they say he had an AK... lol

All of these people should never be allowed need a microphone again.

Three people richer than 90% of the world crying about how bad they have it because they're black
Lambasting the system on a show broadcasted to the entire planet, as a direct result of the system that has given them rise to fame and wealth

What about the lives of the boys that were molested by that monster? Think the NBA gives a fuck about that? Of course not.

These are bad people who are so brainwashed that they can't even think straight anymore.

It’s funny how people frame this incident. One could argue that the people destroying the city and chasing and attacking perceived threats as the “vigilantes.”

While the “peaceful” were trying to put out fires and render medical aid.

It’s funny how people frame this incident. One could argue that the people destroying the city and chasing and attacking perceived threats as the “vigilantes.”

Good point

What about the lives of the boys that were molested by that monster? Think the NBA gives a fuck about that? Of course not.

These are bad people who are so brainwashed that they can't even think straight anymore.
‘National basketball social justice coalition executive director’

says it all

You think? I don't. If there's any successful litigation following this verdict, it's more likely that Rittenhouse will be the plaintiff and not the defendant.

Maybe against the media, but in civil litigation against the Rosembaum estate and the Huber estate the outlook is much less certain.

This^^^ the vigilantes are the ones protecting businesses from being burned down and looted while the innocent people the nba prays for are felons who chased and assaulted those terrible vigilantes for trying to extinguish those fires of peace. Fuck the nba

This^^^ the vigilantes are the ones protecting businesses from being burned down and looted while the innocent people the nba prays for are felons who chased and assaulted those terrible vigilantes for trying to extinguish those fires of peace. Fuck the nba

I don't think you understand the word "vigilante."

vigilante
[ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē]
NOUN
  1. a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

This exactly describes Kyle and his buddies... but is that a bad or illegal thing? I don't think so.

‘National basketball social justice coalition executive director’

says it all

"Social justice coalition" sounds like the name for a really lame, modern-day "woke" group of comic book heroes.

It absolutely is relevant to the reason he was there with a gun.
Sure, and that would be a stronger point if there was evidence he was a white supremacist. Just like it would be a compelling point if he had a history of violence.

vigilante
[ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē]
NOUN
  1. a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

This exactly describes Kyle and his buddies... but is that a bad or illegal thing? I don't think so.

Ironically these same people were arguing that vigilantism, or "community policing", was a better option to the actual police, just a while ago.

vigilante
[ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē]
NOUN

I actually googled vigilante couple days ago because I was under impression it meant more of taking the law into your own hands such as shooting people etc… when in reality simply protecting a business in replace of inadequate police force is considered vigilanteism. So in reality, vigilante is not an ugly word or at least shouldn’t be.

vigilante
[ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē]
NOUN

Not really. Nobody calls a security guard a vigilante. Law enforcement would be more like your sister saying some guy raped her, you tracking him down, then hanging him from a tree. Putting out fires and telling people not to destroy shit is just basic civilized stuff that everyone should be expected to partake in.

So what is the definition of "equity" in this situation? Are these people straight up saying that some white people need to be convicted in high profile cases, whether innocent or not, to even things up? Really seems like that to me.
Yep. Pretty sure it’s a long game plot by the money supporting them to destroy what’s left of the lefts “resistance” they were showing 9-15 years ago. Going well.

Honestly, and I'm not saying this to be a dick and this will probably be my last post on this, your entire rebuttal really proved exactly what I am talking about. You've really confirmed my main points:

1. You, along with many others, love this side vs. side bullshit of an antiquated political system.

2. Ironically, side vs side is probably one of the worst things for our nation and our foreign enemies love it. Aren't you military or former military? Do you not acknowledge this?

3. You actually think more armed citizens at a riot is a good idea, or on the flip side, you think this is actually a deterrent for riots. Either way, I don't think you could be more wrong. Again, I thought you were military (I could be wrong), but I'd guess most in law enforcement or military will agree that the bulk of citizens, even if typically responsible gun owners, have no business being in a high pressure situation like a riot armed to the gills.

4. You bringing up the facts of the case shows you aren't even hearing what I'm saying. It shows the mindset that most are doing with the case. He's critiquing Rittenhouse, he must be on the "other side"! Yes, I know all of those facts, and that's why I said Not Guilty was correct.

5. Apathy on the situation? Honestly, I view it as the exact opposite. Instead of being so narrow minded and sheepish that I'd need to include myself on "one side" of the situation, I can look at both sides and see faults and correct points.

I don't normally engage in all of this because it is all noise. Here's what I know for a fact: I've set up my life to excel under any leadership. The quality of my life is not going to be contingent upon a political party being in office or in power. I'm not immune to the effects of the government, but I'm going to adapt and still improve. Just like with when Trump was elected and just like with when Biden was elected, winners will continue to win and losers will continue to lose. Most throwing stones from one side to the other are guilty of doing the same shit.

My final point is the irony about the media critique. This trial changes very little. Will Rittenhouse get payouts? Probably, but the media companies will still profit. Why? Because those of you who seem to hate the media so much will continue to feed them heavily through clicks and views. Your die hard and never ending debates on your side vs. the other is feeding exactly what you are bitching about.
{<jordan}

vigilante
[ˌvijəˈlan(t)ē]
NOUN

Putting out fires and administering first aid is not law enforcement.

Back