Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Or, you know, instead of making Rittenhouse the scapegoat in all of this the politicians and the police can do the job they are paid to do and put an end to all of this rioting bullshit that has been going on in recent years. If criminals are going to be encouraged to wreak havoc in the streets, then you should expect there will be people out there protecting themselves and their property and trying to stop the scum who are engaged in violence and destruction.

Why are you and everyone else who has an issue with Rittenhouse giving the criminals who were rioting a pass in all of this? The rioting and the people encouraging and enabling the rioting are the real problem here.

I hope this trial sends the message to violent criminals that attacking people has consequences and justice is on the side of the people who defend themselves from scumbags who assault people.
<TheWire1>

As opposed to you, who put some ecko on your kid, hand him an AK-47 and tell him to smoke his cuzin for slanging rocks on yer block without permission?

See how stupid generalizations sound?
You're nothing but a lowlife, no class having, bitch ass troll account.
another pot bellied militia man tough guy who lets kids play with guns

I got a better picture of what happened just following it on Sherdog. I don't bother with mainstream news. I don't have cable.

Problem w main stream news is they're owned by corporations and stockholders that donate billions to campaigns/parties making them a highly partisan source with personal interests.

How warped and brainwashed do you have to be in order to believe all the riots last year in places like Kenosha were peaceful?

Even if he was a “white supremacist”….who cares? Is that illegal? He wasn’t on trial for being a white supremacist.

You’re allowed to hate who you want…for now.
It absolutely is relevant to the reason he was there with a gun.

Lmao at peaceful protest

Unless dictatorship, slavery or internment camps in China though because of $$…

It’s good to care and tackle real problems and hate but the new radical religion is being extra woke which is counter productive …

Holy shit - this is exactly why I don't post here and illustrates how much you just want to argue side vs. side. Did you not see how many times that I've said he is not guilty?

You did, but you were saying alot of the 'this can be a bad precident' talking points. I wanted to post something to remind you of who those are on the 'other side' of this issue.

Those nuts on twitter calling for Kyle's head.

Honestly, I'm surprised they deliberated that long as it was an easy decision.

A few Karens were on the jury.

He's innocent and not guilty, but honestly pretty fucking stupid to be in that situation and lucky it didn't go bad. If you are a parent, I can't imagine you'd support your undersized 17 year old carrying an AR to a riot as a vigilante. And before you start talking about the attackers, as mentioned many times, total dumbass decisions all around. But guess what? I'd expect a bunch of fucking idiots at a riot and would likely steer clear if possible.

No one's saying Kyle's decisions were the smartest, if his main priority was self-preservation.

The dumbest decision of the night? Those who decided to attack, repeatedly, someone holding an AR-15.

1. You, along with many others, love this side vs. side bullshit of an antiquated political system.

As opposed to the 'Why can't we get along?' people?

2. Ironically, side vs side is probably one of the worst things for our nation and our foreign enemies love it. Aren't you military or former military? Do you not acknowledge this?

Are you aware the 'sides' have always existed since the founding of America?

Some wanted George Washington to be crowded king.

3. You actually think more armed citizens at a riot is a good idea, or on the flip side, you think this is actually a deterrent for riots. Either way, I don't think you could be more wrong. Again, I thought you were military (I could be wrong), but I'd guess most in law enforcement or military will agree that the bulk of citizens, even if typically responsible gun owners, have no business being in a high pressure situation like a riot armed to the gills.

Ever heard of term 'Show of force?'

Basically, a person that looks like they'd be able to defend themselves in a fight won't ever have to.

Rioters are cowards and only riot in large numbers because the numbers can overwhelm a police force. If there's armed citizens, even a militia, to stand by at locations most likely to be vandalized and destroyed (defense) the cops can be be the offensive force.

And yes, I am former military, and have dealt with riots.

As for the 'most gun owners have no business being in high pressure situations' that's something for the rioters to consider before they riot. Some may have itchy trigger fingers.

By saying that, its a 'show of force.' A veiled threat. But keep in mind that a person's feeling their life is being threatened in a 'high pressure situation' is very subject to interpretation.

4. You bringing up the facts of the case shows you aren't even hearing what I'm saying. It shows the mindset that most are doing with the case. He's critiquing Rittenhouse, he must be on the "other side"! Yes, I know all of those facts, and that's why I said Not Guilty was correct.

You were saying irrelevant details unrelated to the attack itself.

5. Apathy on the situation? Honestly, I view it as the exact opposite. Instead of being so narrow minded and sheepish that I'd need to include myself on "one side" of the situation, I can look at both sides and see faults and correct points.

You're not a critic reviewing a movie, Siskel & Ebert, this is real life and you're acting like you're just observing and giving 'Thumbs Up' & 'Thumbs Down' to both sides.

You don't sound enlightened, you sound like a coward.

I don't normally engage in all of this because it is all noise. Here's what I know for a fact: I've set up my life to excel under any leadership. The quality of my life is not going to be contingent upon a political party being in office or in power. I'm not immune to the effects of the government, but I'm going to adapt and still improve. Just like with when Trump was elected and just like with when Biden was elected, winners will continue to win and losers will continue to lose. Most throwing stones from one side to the other are guilty of doing the same shit.

That's awesome.

Now what are you going to do when political & economic forces beyond your control and you're not able to excell under the current leadership?

My final point is the irony about the media critique. This trial changes very little. Will Rittenhouse get payouts? Probably, but the media companies will still profit. Why? Because those of you who seem to hate the media so much will continue to feed them heavily through clicks and views. Your die hard and never ending debates on your side vs. the other is feeding exactly what you are bitching about.

They get paid from me posting their twitter links?

I don't surf their websites.
I don't watch their YouTube videos.
I don't watch their TV channels.

So exactly how am I promoting them?

another pot bellied militia man tough guy who lets kids play with guns
Haha, I'm probably in better shape than you.
Definitely not a militia guy. I do own a hunting rifle and a few shotguns, and I have put my kids through hunters safety. They are well aware that they are NOT toys. Most likely better with them than you.

But way to get literally everything you said wrong... I'm sure you are used to it though.

What a clown show .. so sad

What's even funnier than their statement, is the fact that there is even an organization called National Basketball Social Justice Coalition

These are the types of programs that benefit from the cash grabs and money being thrown around by Build Back better and such. Completely useless groups that just circ jerk each other on made up racial issues.

Get a real job, sirs.

It absolutely is relevant to the reason he was there with a gun.

He was there to protect property from violent shit bags looking to burn shit down. This has already been established and documented.

Why was your bye-cep buddy there with a gun? For a guy so concerned about why someone was there with a gun, you don't seem to care that that ANTIFA piece of shit had one.

I wish Rittenhouse had stayed home, but I also don't think anyone would have died if he hadn't been attacked and chased. Your feelings about a person should never affect the application of the law. You can argue that laws should be changed, but if you are allowed to open carry a firearm then there are logical consequences to someone attacking you.

Back