Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't disagree with the verdict or that it was self defense. However, if Rittenhouse had been a felon in possession of a firearm they would've locked him up & thrown away the key.

They found a way out & the prosecution played its part.

Don’t believe what? Did you watch the videos?
I don't believe that's the reason he shot the others, because it isn't true. He shot them because they were assaulting him and had cornered him trying to disarm him. Firing a gun in close proximity to him, hitting him with a skateboard, lunging for his gun etc.

Reactions: JSN
The arguments I run into against Kyle are so fucking stupid.

"He shouldn't have been there!" - so a child rapist that just got out of a mental hospital should have been there? *crickets*

"He brought a gun to a protest!" - ya, and so did countless others, including bicep boy. Only difference is Kyle was in legal possession - oh, and that wasn't a protest it was a full blown riot.

"STATE LINES!" - ......

Have you?

Ya. This dude tried stomping him, like I said earlier. Are you guys slow or just too many paint chips as a kid ?

csthndm6ndj51.jpg

The arguments I run into against Kyle are so fucking stupid.

"He shouldn't have been there!" - so a child rapist that just got out of a mental hospital should have been there? *crickets*

"He brought a gun to a protest!" - ya, and so did countless others, including bicep boy. Only difference is Kyle was in legal possession - oh, and that wasn't a protest it was a full blown riot.

"STATE LINES!" - ......
Toss in "vigilante".

I don't believe that's the reason he shot the others, because it isn't true. He shot them because they were assaulting him and had cornered him trying to disarm him. Firing a gun in close proximity to him, hitting him with a skateboard, lunging for his gun etc.
I’m not defending those people. But that idiot doing that to him made things way worse. Then he just runs away.

I don't disagree with the verdict or that it was self defense. However, if Rittenhouse had been a felon in possession of a firearm they would've locked him up & thrown away the key.

If things were different they would be different? I see a lot of people lately dismissing felons owning a gun as if that wasn't a felony. It is though, whether or not I agree with it. I don't believe drug possession should be a felony either, but that doesn't magically change the law.

I’m not defending those people. But that idiot doing that to him made things way worse. Then he just runs away.
Ok I can agree with that. It's just that what you said in your original post wasn't true.

However, if Rittenhouse had been a felon in possession of a firearm they would've locked him up & thrown away the key.

LOL, the hottest of all takes.

Yes, I too believe that if Kyle had done something illegal, he'd be in prison. Good God, where do you guys come up with this shit, and furthermore, what makes you hit "Post Reply", thinking it was a good point?

If things were different they would be different? I see a lot of people lately dismissing felons owning a gun as if that wasn't a felony. It is though, whether or not I agree with it. I don't believe drug possession should be a felony either, but that doesn't magically change the law.
Gotta love all the "oh yeah, well if...." posts.

However, if Rittenhouse had been a felon in possession of a firearm they would've locked him up & thrown away the key.
yeah and if he had been hitler, he would have been hitler.only he wasn't.
what the fuck does making up these weird scenarios even do? is it a coping mechanism or what?

if rittenhouse had been coked out of his mind, they would've locked him up & thrown away the key
if rittenhouse had been naked and yelling i hate dingers, they would've locked him up & thrown away the key
if rittenhouse had been driving a stolen tank, they would've locked him up & thrown away the key

YEAH BUT HE WASNT

No, he would have been convicted of the weapons charge, but not for murder. There is a thread on the first page right now about a convicted felon who was acquitted on his murder charge due to self defense, but was convicted of being a felon in possession on a gun. He'll likely get some jail time due to now being a multiple time felon, but it's a few years, not "throw away the key".

I don't think so. He waited til the very last moment 2x that night to shoot.

By the time it's a police officer shooting someone, the person being shot has made the active choice to resist arrest from someone legally detaining them. They may think it's unjuust, but right there and then isn't the time to fight that. Rosenbaum was shot becauuse he went for Kyle's gun, Juump kick guy was shot at because he kicked kyle in the head, Skateboard guy was shot because he attacked Kyle with a blunt object and Gaige was shot because he drew his pistol.

Apply all those actions to recent shootings with Police. Add to it that the Police are clearly identified and reguularly it's people decididing to flee on warrants etc.

Jacob Blake that started all this rioting was a guy walking around with a knife, who was tasered and continued fighting before he reached into a car. You have a weapon being brandished, non lethal force attempted before a shooting as it appears he was going for another weapon.

Back