Crime River Visitor Found Guilty of reckless homicide After Drunk Teenagers Harassed Him

Oh ok I guess we can just assault people and then stab them to death if they shove us back. Pick a fight and then murder someone when you lose is self defense now

Ahh... Well, I was commenting on your previous post. Where you made it sound like he got pushed down, got up and starting go after them. Which wasn't the case at all.

They had already kicked him in the head and punched him when he was first knocked down. ?? Did he need to be knocked unconscious before you'd think it would be ok for him defend himself?

And from what I've seen about groups of teens/young adults ganging up on a single victim and beating them to death or severely injuring them? It's been a trend and this situation looked to be heading that direction. All of them were cheering and laughing while trying to get him on the ground again...

I could pull 5-10 more examples just from the last year. It's a disturbing trend of mobs beating a single victim.

What do you mean they never do? Are you under the impressions these kids were going to kill the old man right there and then? Me and my cousins have been jumped multiple times at clubs and bars and they always stop. It doesn't even really hurt if you just turtle up. Some of you need to get out of the house and off the internet. I feel like you guys things it's Mad Max out there in the city.

lol, what?

wow ok

Check out the highlights of the testimony of the young guys during trial. Clearly lying and omitting things. Can't remember very simple details, can't seem to pinpoint how he was "looking for little girls."

It was basically mob mentality. One guy just screamed he was looking for little girls and they all started running with it. That's also the reason the Karen came to the rescue and started screaming and getting in his face.

I pointed out in an earlier post that not one of them could explain the punch, which indicates that their recollection is entirely from the video. At least in my experience and studies on eye witness testimony

What do you mean they never do? Are you under the impressions these kids were going to kill the old man right there and then? Me and my cousins have been jumped multiple times at clubs and bars and they always stop. It doesn't even really hurt if you just turtle up. Some of you need to get out of the house and off the internet. I feel like you guys things it's Mad Max out there in the city.

Have you and your cousins been old, in the water by yourself, just had heart surgery and surrounded by 13 people being hit?

I thought he started messing with them first looking for his phone and he thought they took it? I could be wrong. I know the video doesn't start when this all started. The video started when things were already escalating.

There is another video from a “creator” that explains the trial and says that he did not interact with them first. They approach him and start harassing him first. In fact, from their own testimony, the boys say that he never said anything to them and in fact, one boy says “this could have all been cleared up with a word or two.”

Clearly you cant without spending the rest of your life in jail

Doesn’t mean the jury got it right or it wasn’t out of emotion. Personally, I think it was his actions afterwards that did him in. I don’t know how 13:1 isn’t grounds for deadly force self defense in water, being in his 50s and recently having had heart surgery. He argument is there that his level of force was proportional to the threat that faced him and it is the state’s job to prove that it is not in proportion. Again, just because he was found guilty doesn’t mean that they were right.

Ahh... Well, I was commenting on your previous post. Where you made it sound like he got pushed down, got up and starting go after them. Which wasn't the case at all.

They had already kicked him in the head and punched him when he was first knocked down. ?? Did he need to be knocked unconscious before you'd think it would be ok for him defend himself?

And from what I've seen about groups of teens/young adults ganging up on a single victim and beating them to death or severely injuring them? It's been a trend and this situation looked to be heading that direction. All of them were cheering and laughing while trying to get him on the ground again...

I could pull 5-10 more examples just from the last year. It's a disturbing trend of mobs beating a single victim.
You realize he started it though right? He got himself into this situation and they gave him a chance to leave when they were telling him too but he has to much of an ego.

Their attack really wasn’t all that bad either. He was not about to get beat to death

Doesn’t mean the jury got it right or it wasn’t out of emotion. Personally, I think it was his actions afterwards that did him in. I don’t know how 13:1 isn’t grounds for deadly force self defense in water, being in his 50s and recently having had heart surgery. He argument is there that his level of force was proportional to the threat that faced him and it is the state’s job to prove that it is not in proportion. Again, just because he was found guilty doesn’t mean that they were right.
He was the one who put hands on them first. That was established in court. I’m not a fan of this idea that you can start a physical altercation and then murder someone in self defense when you lose

He was the one who put hands on them first. That was established in court. I’m not a fan of this idea that you can start a physical altercation and then murder someone in self defense when you lose

Did he though? It was rough treatment of the tube at most - at least from what I can tell from the video.

And by the time the actual physical attacks happened, that was long over.

Did he though? It was rough treatment of the tube at most - at least from what I can tell from the video.

And by the time the actual physical attacks happened, that was long over.
Yes it was established in court that he did.

The very same posters that are saying him killing this kid was self defense are the very same posters that would boldly claim that they would kill someone for touching g their kid.

Yes it was established in court that he did.

The very same posters that are saying him killing this kid was self defense are the very same posters that would boldly claim that they would kill someone for touching g their kid.

Based upon what you are saying, because he moved their tube, they had the right to beat him and repeatedly knock him down several minutes later? Or because he may or may not have hit a female that was not with them after she got in his face? They outnumbered him 13:1 and were laughing like hyenas as they hit him and shoved him in the water. Based upon their far superior numbers and the terrain, his age, his recent gear problems-his life was at risk. They weren’t protecting the female that wasn’t even knocked down or even back based upon the video by a punch NOT ONE of them can describe. I would suggest a shove, but even that is it supported by video. They are lying, just like the boys were lying when they said he claimed to be looking for little girls all WHILE TESTIFYING that he never said anything to them. Typical pack behavior-look for a weak link, seek it out, find something to pick at, and attack.

And he doesn’t have to go simply because they are telling him to. They don’t control him or run the river. They can walk away same as him. He is just standing there when that bitch is getting in his face simply because a bunch of rowdy drunk boys claimed he was looking for little girls-despite their own testimony that he never said a word to them-which one boy claims maybe a “word or two could have solved the issue.”

As for saying that “sherdoggers would kill him for touching their child.” Well, yes. Absolutely. But that didn’t happen. Nothing even like that. He never said he was looking for little girls and that woman and her crew were acting on that accusation, which was a lie created by the mob of boys looking for trouble. They went after him first and were fucking with him. She was aggressive and in his face. He either pushed her, slapped at her phone, or at most, smacked her-but she never even stumbled back. He was swarmed immediately and shoved down something like 4 times while being struck.

Was gutting the kids maybe extreme? Yeah, it’s not something I would have done-but I also don’t just survive a heart attack and surgery. He doesn’t know they are 17. They’re drinking and rowdy-could be in their 20s for all he knew. These weren’t innocent little boys. They were bullies and the only ones that got stabbed and the only time they got stabbed was when they charged him to shove him down or attack him when he was in the water. He didn’t lunge or make any moves to go after them.

My biggest problem with him comes after all the river shit went down when he lied to police and hid the knife, which doesn’t make his self defense claim less substantial

Is that when he stabbed him? No didn’t think so. He got up and retaliated. Not self defense sorry

It’s unclear when they were stabbed but one video I saw that was posted on page one, says that eye witnesses were saying that when the kids ran to shove him was when they came away with guts falling out. He doesn’t appear to lunge once.

This is the only person that was able to get an interview with the brother of the guy.

The more I find out about this, the more convinced I am he is not guilty. Saw some footage of the young guys testifying during trial and they're clearly lying. Claiming to have forgotten simple details. The Karen who butt in is in hiding being anonymous.
I agree.

Really? Were you and your cousins outnumbered 13:1 and just survived a heart attack and surgery? So, you’re just going to curl up and take it because “they always stop?” No, they don’t. And the great thing about this country is you don’t have to take a severe beating praying they will stop. The jury verdict says otherwise, but this was self defense. It was on the extreme end, but they were hitting and kicking him and shoving him into water with a weak heart. He doesn’t have to wait for his heart to give out while they pack attack 5-1

Yeah, it is a shame. People acting like they don't know how a group of amped up folks can start mobbing on a guy and making someone fear for their life. Purposely lying and trying to get more and more people to encircle and make them unable to react in a rationale way. Liars in court too. It is a sham.

They testified that he never said a word to them. They initiated it and made up the “looking for little girls” claim , repeated it multiple times, then got more to their side to torment this guy.

The one guy even said it he had spoken to them, he could have cleared everything up with a “word or two”

Many do not know this phrase. It’s clear intent to what they wished to do. Guy is fucked, and that is that, but it’s still a shame. Glad my kids don’t act like this.

Do you think they were saying this because they had intent to harm him because they were so worked up believing that he was a pedo?

Do you think they were saying this because they had intent to harm him because they were so worked up believing that he was a pedo?
No, not necessarily.

The way my kids and others use it is like a hype thing. We are trying to get hyped, but know it’s dumb too. Purposefully showing your ass. That’s the best way I can really explain how I’ve heard it used. Trying to start shit knowing it’s dumb. Though it originally had a different use so it’s probably used differently in some places still.

Based upon what you are saying, because he moved their tube, they had the right to beat him and repeatedly knock him down several minutes later? Or because he may or may not have hit a female that was not with them after she got in his face? They outnumbered him 13:1 and were laughing like hyenas as they hit him and shoved him in the water. Based upon their far superior numbers and the terrain, his age, his recent gear problems-his life was at risk. They weren’t protecting the female that wasn’t even knocked down or even back based upon the video by a punch NOT ONE of them can describe. I would suggest a shove, but even that is it supported by video. They are lying, just like the boys were lying when they said he claimed to be looking for little girls all WHILE TESTIFYING that he never said anything to them. Typical pack behavior-look for a weak link, seek it out, find something to pick at, and attack.

And he doesn’t have to go simply because they are telling him to. They don’t control him or run the river. They can walk away same as him. He is just standing there when that bitch is getting in his face simply because a bunch of rowdy drunk boys claimed he was looking for little girls-despite their own testimony that he never said a word to them-which one boy claims maybe a “word or two could have solved the issue.”

As for saying that “sherdoggers would kill him for touching their child.” Well, yes. Absolutely. But that didn’t happen. Nothing even like that. He never said he was looking for little girls and that woman and her crew were acting on that accusation, which was a lie created by the mob of boys looking for trouble. They went after him first and were fucking with him. She was aggressive and in his face. He either pushed her, slapped at her phone, or at most, smacked her-but she never even stumbled back. He was swarmed immediately and shoved down something like 4 times while being struck.

Was gutting the kids maybe extreme? Yeah, it’s not something I would have done-but I also don’t just survive a heart attack and surgery. He doesn’t know they are 17. They’re drinking and rowdy-could be in their 20s for all he knew. These weren’t innocent little boys. They were bullies and the only ones that got stabbed and the only time they got stabbed was when they charged him to shove him down or attack him when he was in the water. He didn’t lunge or make any moves to go after them.

My biggest problem with him comes after all the river shit went down when he lied to police and hid the knife, which doesn’t make his self defense claim less substantial
He didn’t just move the tube. It’s established that he put his hands on the kid in the tube because he thought they were teasing him with the phone he was looking for.

I’m not going to read all of that. I know damn well you would t stand for that guy doing that to your kid and rightfully so

It’s unclear when they were stabbed but one video I saw that was posted on page one, says that eye witnesses were saying that when the kids ran to shove him was when they came away with guts falling out. He doesn’t appear to lunge once.
If I recall right he hit the kid in the heart so his guts wouldn’t have been falling out. Maybe that’s the kid he injured.

Doesn’t matter anyways. When he killed the kid it was after they let him up and they were all telling him to leave but he was standing their defiantly- probably feeling confident after he planned to pull his knife

Back