Locked PWD 1165: F'n Turtlenecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats a different level of toughness. ive seen several fighters stop due to broken jaws and no one blamed them
This is the aftermath of that first fight. I know everyone was "bored" and "badmouthing" him but if some fella had broken my jaw in both places was across the ring from me again I would be wary as shit as well.

Taking Roxie to her first public event today and she is excited!

Got her a fancy pants new collar that fits tight on her neck because we're going to a BBQ in the park and I dont know what the shade situation is gonna be so i might take off her security vest if its too hot

Just went on a quick walk to test out the new collar and it seems to have passed with flying colors

Now I'm packing her a bag full of all her necessities like she's a child and this thing is stuffed

Food, water, snacks, extra collar, super long leash for activities, etc...

Im such a freaking weirdo

Roxies-bag.jpg

Lol if he wasn't motivated for the biggest fight of his career then he'll never be motivated.

Think Rocky 3, gz
And if u say u've never seen it i will
Jab u in the solarplexus like usyk!

The one behind the 1 in 34-1.

bork1}

Celebrating Grandpa Roll’s big 94th birthday today. My 10 year old cousin walks in double fisting Primes and I told him that Cody Rhodes is gonna kick Logan’s ass!
Good lord I hope he's in good health. This will be me if I come close to living that long:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back