• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rizin 17 July 28th

Dude needs to retire. It's hard to watch him desperately fish for leglocks while getting beat in the face repeatedly.

This... Kitaoka is waaaaaay past it. Unlike his pal Aoki, he never really evolved even as a pure grappler.

Making all the crazy faces in the world doesn't make up for his one dimensional grappling/MMA strategy.

Really great show (to me at least). I really can't believe Jake Heun doesn't have any sponsors. Lucky for me, I get a shot at trying to help him out. Hope I can get him something useful, but I know Jake well enough to know... if he can't put a sock on his junk to promote the product, he won't even talk to them, lol

I wasn't sold on Kai Asakura until the Yachi fight. He kinda reminds me of a young Gomi (which would make Yachi his Kawajiri?).
Mikuru fought Yachi. Kai's gonna get smashed by Horiguchi next month.

According to Bruno Massani over 16k tickets sold in This show

This... Kitaoka is waaaaaay past it. Unlike his pal Aoki, he never really evolved even as a pure grappler.

Making all the crazy faces in the world doesn't make up for his one dimensional grappling/MMA strategy.
Kitaoka is a better striker than Aoki, at least he has more power behind his strikes.

Fun show. I enjoyed ham-mer time and the last 3 fights especially.

Back