RIZIN 38

Think that's normal for these non-UFC cards depending on the site. They close all of the lines as soon as the event starts.

Maybe some will pop back up by the time the mma card rolls around
Is it another 2 hrs for the MMA card?

The Jap in the second fight looked good against the Thai can. Hard to say if it's a good win or not, since it was one-sided.

Featherweight vs Middleweight? haha

legit knockdown from jizzy but ref says no knockdown. definitely not biased

Looks like Jizzy has blown his load

At least Mayweather has that big black guy as his second bodyguard. I doubt anyone is going to fear Jizzy after this.

jizzy gave up mentally when ref didn't give him fair shake in 2nd round, fixed fight impossible to win.

The Japanese guy who is dressed up like it's Halloween just tossed a bouquet of flowers at Floyd's feet instead of handing them to him. #bigdramashow

asakura up 1-0, mayweather live odds went from -3300 to -1400.

Mayweather doesn’t carry the Japanese fighters like he did logan Paul. Guess the check isn’t big enough

Asakura has a shaky chin in MMA. I thought he might get finished, but not in the 2nd round.

he pushed floyd too hard pissed him off, didn't learn anything from mayweather's prior exhibition.

What we just finished watching was Super RIZIN.

What we actually want to watch is RIZIN 38, which starts in 11 minutes from now.

What we just finished watching was Super RIZIN.

What we actually want to watch is RIZIN 38, which starts in 11 minutes from now.
Where does the intermission fit in though? Heard they'd do a 1 hour one in-between shows.

Where does the intermission fit in though? Heard they'd do a 1 hour one in-between shows.
Not sure, but this is bad for me.

It's only 11pm here, and I have a lot of snacks in the kitchen... Hopefully they don't take super long until the next fight.