RIZIN 38

Hagiwara vs Suzuki looks to be a battle of manicured eyebrows

Chihiro Suzuki with an easy submission. Other guy didn't even fight the hands.
Yeah, really poor effort.

I'm still disappointed that my site isn't allowing bets to be made. I think I'm gonna crash, watch the replays, and just hope that the bets I made many hours ago pay off haha.

Chihiro Suzuki with an easy submission. Other guy didn't even fight the hands.
Now I wish I kept him on my parlay. Other guy has tons of submission losses but figured Chihiro might get drawn into a striking match and put down.

Yeah, really poor effort.

I'm still disappointed that my site isn't allowing bets to be made. I think I'm gonna crash, watch the replays, and just hope that the bets I made many hours ago pay off haha.
Yep. 1am here and they're only 2 fights into this card, and they're currently introducing 15 ring girls as they walk up and down the stage for some reason.

Good luck with your bets. Bed time for me.

Low level HWs do as low level HWs does.

Alright, Kim should have it in the bag unless something nefarious happens.

That's half my parlay done and now onto the ladies, hoping Hamasaki can turn back the clock and Izawa does what she should.

f'n hamasaki man had her on ground few times in the first but never went on top of her pos. went 1-2 on bets regret staying up for the card waste of time and monies.

Knew Hama was going to be the weakest leg. Ah well.

f'n hamasaki man had her on ground few times in the first but never went on top of her pos. went 1-2 on bets regret staying up for the card waste of time and monies.
it didn't matter. Park was so much better than her.

Havent watched any fights... sadly doesn't look like my plays turned a profit.

Ohara cost me a single and a parlay they were in.
Kim bet paid out.
Parlay with Horiguchi, Izawa and Suzuki paid out.

New strat for Rizin, based on the fact that it gets locked far too early, will be to just follow the Tapology and bet on anybody in the 90+% range haha.

EDIT: NVM, Kim was a supposed underdog. You guys convinced me to drop on him. So I'll just listen to your feedback haha.

Ohara cost me a single and a parlay they were in.
Kim bet paid out.
Parlay with Horiguchi, Izawa and Suzuki paid out.

New strat for Rizin, based on the fact that it gets locked far too early, will be to just follow the Tapology and bet on anybody in the 90+% range haha.

EDIT: NVM, Kim was a supposed underdog. You guys convinced me to drop on him. So I'll just listen to your feedback haha.
Tapology somehow had Oliveira as an 80% favorite even though he was an underdog on the betting line.

Somehow had Soo Chul Kim as a 12% underdog even though he's one of the best fighters on the planet

Tapology somehow had Oliveira as an 80% favorite even though he was an underdog on the betting line.

Somehow had Soo Chul Kim as a 12% underdog even though he's one of the best fighters on the planet
Records matter a lot in terms of who gets favored by Tap. It's kinda why Hamasaki was so heavily favored (82%) over Park despite the line suggesting otherwise, and the fight showing she had next to nothing for her.