RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2015: Day 2 PBP (Discussion) 1am EST

Souwer and RENA both win their MMA debuts primarily by grappling, awesome. Both had spectacular finishes too.

We need a finish like to bring some energy to the card. Some good shit!

God damn shit crap this is bullshit I can't get a decent stream. Even the Russian stream with Hola is buffering. Fuck you Australian broadband that's not NBN you fucking suck.

The Dutch kickboxers are coming.. Be afraid

I'll just have to dial up an Estonian Sumo to put them back in their place I guess

(finally we found a discipline that loses to Sumo... ;) )

Or use my phone as a router to watch it on my macbook air which I carry with me everywhere but the problem is more about watching it during a 6 course meal on the 50th floor rooftop with my misses across the table from me.

Stop being an ass and help me find a solution.
i said phone??

put that shit in your lap and keep looking it down to watch

i always don't like when world class kickboxers transition too mma, keep doing what you do in the ring and keep your fame over on the greatest sport ever to help keep it alive
I hate the idea of him switching too mma as well, he's 33 the time was 10 years ago.

i always don't like when world class kickboxers transition too mma, keep doing what you do in the ring and keep your fame over on the greatest sport ever to help keep it alive

As much as I want the kickboxing talent pool to stay strong, Souwer might not have that much left for the KB ring. The wars have taken a toll on him and his reflexes seem to be slowing down. He dropped a tough fight to Hinata this year.

If he can win some fights in MMA based on his standup experience, it might be better for our sport that he goes out and raises the profile for K-1 like Mirko and Hunt have.

Good morning, gents. How are the fights so far?

Back