RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: Final Round (Discussion) DEC 31 1:00AM EST (TONIGHT!)

Well it was another amazing night of RIZIN fights! Was really looking forward to this and it did not disappoint. It has been a rough week for me, my grandma unfortunately passed away on Christmas which really put me in a sad mood and this past week has been really difficult. But I'm glad that tonight I was able to come together with all you guys and watch these wonderful fights and finally take my mind off that and give me something to be happy about.
Damn, so sorry to hear that man...

Special shout out to Wadtucket's son @BC

What kind of Casio G-Shock is this?!

this-is-beautiful.gif

@Shoot Boxe Hero Condolences my friend, your sherbros are always here, I'm glad there were great fights tonight to lift your spirits.

Well it was another amazing night of RIZIN fights! Was really looking forward to this and it did not disappoint. It has been a rough week for me, my grandma unfortunately passed away on Christmas which really put me in a sad mood and this past week has been really difficult. But I'm glad that tonight I was able to come together with all you guys and watch these wonderful fights and finally take my mind off that and give me something to be happy about.
Happy New Year my friend. Next year is going to be better.

Great last half of the event. thank you for posting to heavies.

Happy New Year! Great watching another event with you all!

The next RIZIN event is scheduled for April 16.

I will see you guys then hopefully.

Have a great day and a Happy New Years.

May God guide and bless each of y'all in this upcoming 2017.

Back