News RIZIN NYE: around 20 fights, more foreigners, 100% arena capacity, announcements in early Dec

So if not an in person English broadcast I assume we'll get a simulcast of broadcasters from another country doing the English portion? Just might purchase this.
Yes, but those broadcasters are Joe Ferraro and Damien Brown

yg17yc7p97881.jpg

So what time can we expect the first fight to start? I'm seeing event start time of 8:30 PST/11:30pm EST tomorrow night but not sure how long intros and whatnot will be before the first actual fight kicks off.

I feel like this event is really separating those who actually like and follow jmma, from those who like to say they like jmma, but only their particular image of it.
i'll probably tune in drunk for this one, i'm abit of a casual when it comes to JMMA, i'm familiar with Yusuke Yuchi, Gomi, Tenshin, Rena, Hideki shrek and 3/4 of the guys in the tournament, any reccomendations on what fights to look out for on this event?

So what time can we expect the first fight to start? I'm seeing event start time of 8:30 PST/11:30pm EST tomorrow night but not sure how long intros and whatnot will be before the first actual fight kicks off.
It will be about 40 minutes into the broadcast before the first fight.

i'll probably tune in drunk for this one, i'm abit of a casual when it comes to JMMA, i'm familiar with Yusuke Yuchi, Gomi, Tenshin, Rena, Hideki shrek and 3/4 of the guys in the tournament, any reccomendations on what fights to look out for on this event?

Black Panther is fun to watch.

I was poking around youtube to see who Rena, and Hamasaki's opponents are and I noticed they fought each other complete with illegal soccer kick to the face:

Maybe i
I feel like this event is really separating those who actually like and follow jmma, from those who like to say they like jmma, but only their particular image of it.
Maybe it’s more so all the kickboxing in one fc PBP a lot of the hardcores skip the KB/MT fights.

It says a 1330 start so I assumed it started at 1130 a.m.

Back