Road House Remake Discussion Thread Starring Conor McGregor

Haha, dropped in to see the Conor haters squirm under the weight of their cognitive bias and was not disappointed. One of the OG haters still giving up free rent in his head to The Notorious. Hollywood King Conor bless.
You sound short

Fun movie. Can't even imagine how it would have turned out with Rousey

it was pretty mid. lol.

But maybe I’m just getting old and hyper critical

I’d give it like a 4/10, but it was still enjoyable. It was a guy film with a mediocre plot, exactly like the original. The original isn’t as good as you remember. I’d have been upset if I paid to see it in a theatre, but it was fine for an afternoon at home alone on the couch.

Conor’s character was ridiculous, but entertaining.

Last edited:
The F bombs in this movie is cringe city. I'm going to rewatch the movie to count how many times they used it, was ridiculous lol

Just read the summary for OG Roadhouse flick now I know why all dem old heads rate dat film heavy even tho McGregor mans ain't in it ...

....a Karate black belt with a Ph.D. in Philosophy.....

Oldheads just relate more to da character different culture hard to judge typa ting prolly documentary on one of 6ixdog's own TBH

We all like good movies tho fam all good old new don't matter fam it's the thot that counts str8 testosterone boost either way my guy 🗣️ 📠 🚫🖨️

If this has taught us anything ...
it is that people, who liked this film, have a taste for energy drinks.
Ten bucks they have a hat, or a sticker on their car, of this ...

monster-energy.svg

The movie is so amazingly bad it’s not even funny.

Connor is legit peak Connor.

I’m enjoying the hell out of it… haha

4/10

Did not enjoy anything about the movie. Skinny fat Post Malone gave me a chuckle.

probably the greatest movie i have ever seen! a tear rolled down my eye when it finished!

Back